18

"You look beautiful." Marlene breathed out, admiring the art on Imogen's face.

"I don't like to admit it but you did good." Lily said, dodging the brush Marlene threw at her.

"Now what are we gonna wear?" Mary asked her friends, getting up from the bed she was laying on.

She walked over to her closet and opened the door, looking through her stuff. Taking out a red tight shirt and black checkered skirt with black tights, she layers the outfit down on the bed.

"Do y'all think it's good?" She asked her friends, pointing to the clothes on the bed.

"I love it Mary!" Imogen yelled out, getting up from her seat and walking over to her closet.

She eyed her clothes carefully, thinking about what to wear. Then her eyes landed on a white long skirt. She quickly grabbed it and looked for the light green top she loved with her whole heart. She grabbed her white sneakers and threw the clothes on her bed.

Lily picked out a dark green dress that was ending right above her knees and a white sweater on top. It wasn't cold or anything but she really loved that combination.

Marlene grabbed a blue cropped shirt and a black skirt, pairing it with her black sneakers.

The girls changed and did some finishing touches with their hair or makeup. Imogen decided to leave her hair down and helped Lily do a braid with a bow on the end. Marlene did a updo and Mary decided to leave her hair as it was, down.

The group sat around in their dorm until they heard music blasting through the common room. They took it as a sign that the party was starting. Marlene was the first to get up.

"Let's get drunk!" The girl screamed, earning chuckles from her friends.

They walked down to the common room, noticing how many people were already there, even tho the party just started. Imogen looked around the room, noticing how different it was. Decorations were everywhere and the ceiling was enchanted to look like the sky at night.

"Lily flower!" The girls heard someone yell and all of them looked in that direction.

They saw James stumbling towards them.

"Lovely to see you my love." He said, throwing an arm around her shoulders. Lily slapped it of her and dusted of her shoulders.

"So hurtful Evans." He cried out, taking a sip for his drink.

Imogen decided to go sit on the couch, Mary following behind her. The girls sat next to each other, talking about something when someone joined them. Remus Lupin sat down on the armchair next to them.

"What's up with you Remus? Not drinking today?" Mary asked the boy, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Not in the mood today M." He answered, playing with the zipper of his jacket.

"Well I'm going for a drink. Want anything Imo?" Mary asked, getting up.

"No thanks. Not drinking." She answered, earning a smirk from Remus.

Mary nodded and left the two alone.
"Not a drinker?" Remus asked his friend.
"Let's just say it doesn't end well." She told him, making him chuckle.

"Spark!" The two heard Sirius yell. The girl turned to look at Remus with questioning look.

"Spark?" She said with raised eyebrows.

"It's quite fitting. Wouldn't you say?" He said with a smirk.

Sirius jumped over the couch, landing right beside the red haired girl.

"Didn't think you'd actually come." Sirius said.

"I can leave if you want." She said, getting up.

"No wait I'm joking." He quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her back down.

She laughed.