17

'One Almond Croissant and one black coffee please' I ordered for breakfast. The boy noted my wishes and walked away after giving me a slight smile. The upcoming sun was warming my face while I was waiting for breakfast. The warmth felt nice, and it gave me some time to over think what to do with Antonio and Dustin.

After yesterday, seeing Antonia again after a whole year, kissing him, how good it felt. But Dustin was still in the back of my mind not ready to let me go. And besides my possible feelings for Antonio and my definitely feelings for Dustin, that wine convention is today and I can't have anyone or anything distract me from that. It's my business why I am here in the first place. Lost in my own thoughts the boy came back and put the coffee and my croissant on the table.

'Thank you' little clouds of steam was floating away from the heat of my coffee. So I decided to start with my croissant. The almond flavor hit my taste buds once I took a bite from the flaky pastry. Absolutely delicious. The Spanish food, wine, sun, everything I needed. Away from Dustin, Rick and Roman. I can't even think about those man at the moment, because I am aware a whole lot of shit is waiting for me when I return. And I am not ready for that yet. Let's do this convention first.

A few moments later warm lips were pressed against the side of my head, that only could be one person. Antonio slipped in the seat across from me, he immediately grabbed a piece of my croissant and put it in his mouth.

'Did I say that you could take a bite?' I joked with a little smile, he smiled back at me while he chewed on the pastry. 'No, but you are a nice person are you not?' he counter questioned me. Even though he had his sunglasses on I could almost feel his eyes sparkle.

'Did you sleep well?' I always did, this hotel is fantastic and we always come back. The staff is extremely kind, the rooms are grand and the breakfast is delicious. 'Yes, you?'.

While I asked this he bit on his lip, the move I didn't wanted him to make. This way he even looks more handsome than he already did. He looked a bit disheveled but charmingly so. His dark, tousled hair is slightly messy from sleep, with a few strands falling over his forehead. His shirt, a crisp white one, has a few buttons undone, revealing a glimpse of his tanned skin beneath, what almost got my mouth water. The collar is slightly askew, and one sleeve is rolled up haphazardly. His eyes, still heavy with sleep, have a soft, warm brown hue, adding to his rugged appeal.

He sat there casually, with one hand running through his hair as if trying to tame it, exuding a relaxed, effortless style that's very natural. Despite the slight messiness, there's an undeniable confidence and easygoing charm about him, typical of someone comfortable in his own skin.

'It could have be better if you were next to me' this made me smile. This man is insatiable, he keeps wanting more. But who am I to complain, maybe he could help me forget Dustin all together after a night of fun?

'If you behave, maybe we can do that tonight?' he nodded in response.

'Let's do that convention first, shall we?' he offered his arm to guide us both to his car. The convention is not far from here, maybe only 15 minutes driving. Once we sat and began to drive we left the village behind

The road winds through a picturesque countryside, with rolling vineyards stretching out on either side. The sunrise casts a warm golden hue over the landscape, making the green vines shimmer and the ripe grapes glow like jewels. The narrow road curves gently, bordered by cypress trees and dotted with quaint stone farmhouses that peek out from behind clusters of olive trees.

When I looked beside me I saw Antonio gripping the steering wheel a little too tight. His knuckles white, while his jaw is set in a hard line. He was clearly tensed, although I didn't really know why. Words hover unspoken, trapped behind the nervous tension between the two of us. Every now and then, he glanced at me, but I didn't meet his eyes. Maybe it was about my offer to spend the night with him? I thought he wanted that?