11

-Paing Pov-

Those words were my undoing. With a low deep growl, I slid my arms under her thighs and lifted her up, laying her down on the kitchen table.

I pressed my body against hers, one hand tangling in her hair as I claimed her m0uth in another hot steamy kiss.

Yn arched up into me, her h¡ps r011ing against mine in a silent plea for more.

I could feel the heat of her pu$$¥, the way her body responded to my touch, and it only stoked the fire burning within me.

I deepened the kiss, my tongue tangling with hers as my hand slid down her side, caressing her curves.

I grind my hips against hers, letting her feel how h@rd she made me.

I wanted her, needed her, more than I'd ever wanted anything in my life.

And judging by the way she was kissing me back, she wanted it just as much as I did.

-My Bestfriend's Family-

-Paing Pov-

Yn m0@n3d, melting into me, her nails digging into my back.

I pulled away, trailing hot, 0p£n-m0uthed kisses along her jaw and down to her n£€k.

Yn tilted her head, giving me better access.

Y-Paing~ sir~

She breathed, her voice heavy with desire. It was all so add¡ct¡ng.

Y-Leave no marks, okay?~

I chuckled, my t££th grazing her skin.

P-I'll try my best, baby~

The words only seemed to turn Yn on more, and she pushed me back a bit to get up.

She quickly dropped to her knees, looking up at me with wide, innocent eyes.

Y-I've been wanting this for so long~

She whispered, her f¡ng£rs quickly und0ing my p@nts.

I groaned, my hand gripping the back of her ponytail.

P-Well, how the fuck do you think I feel? It makes it no better when you're dressed like this~ You're trying to make me fu€k, and ru¡n you for the whole family to hear~

I growled.

P-I've been waiting years to find someone like you~

Yn wasted no time, t@k¡ng me into her m0uth. I hi$$ed through my teeth, the feeling of her w@rm, w£t 1¡ps wr@pp£d around me making my head spin.

I allowed her to get use to my s¡z£ for a moment, before t¡ght£n¡ng my grip on her hair, sh0v¡ng her h£ad d0wn.

Yn g@gg£d, but she didn't pu11 away, her £y£s watering as she looked up at me.