The Flash and Killer Frost

Barry's Pov:

Yesterday I took down a villain that Cisco decided to name Weather Wizard or at least he would have if Joe didn't shoot him. Today nothing big has happened so Caitlin and I decided to spend the day together. Frost wanted to spend time with me too so Caitlin agreed to let her be in control when we are not at S.T.A.R. Labs for the day. Since there has been no new metas today I have been showing Frost around more of Central City. We took a walk on the beach and stopped at the park for a picnic.

"So Frost tell me more about you?" I asked wanting to know anything and everything about her just like Caitlin.

"Well what do you want to know?" She asked deciding to answer with another question.

"Well are you a hero?" I asked.

"Sort of I am more of an anti-hero which means that I am a hero but with less of a moral compass much like Star City's Green Arrow." She said catching me by surprise.

"With a name like Killer Frost I honestly thought that you were going to end up being a villain sorry." I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"No Barry you are fine. I chose it to make people afraid but because I love you and you aren't a dick you get to call me Frost. What about you what do you want your name to be?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"I was thinking about it and a friend of mine gave me the idea. I was thinking The Flash. What do you think?" I asked finishing my sandwich.

"Personally I love it. I think it suits you." She said eating her own sandwich.

"What about you are you ready to tell the others about you? Is Caitlin ready?" I asked looking at her perfect frosty blue-white eyes.

"We honestly don't know. We were thinking that we could tell them but we are worried about how they will react." She said shying away slightly.

"You worried but aren't you supposed to be a cold and calculating person?" I asked jokingly.

"Only when I am not with you." She replied sassily.

"What if I told them with you?" I asked taking her hand.

"If you promise to be there with me then yes." She said in her adorably snarky tone.

"I promise that I will not let them do anything to you." I said standing up.

"Well then take us there the sooner we do this the better." She said standing up as well.

"Ok then." I said picking her up bridal style.

As I was about to speed away I started to feel weak and dizzy. My legs started to shake like they couldn't support my body weight. Suddenly I collapsed and passed out.

Frost's Pov:

"Barry!" I yelled as he suddenly collapsed.

"Caity what do I do?" I asked her in my mind.

"You have to get him back to S.T.A.R. Labs." She said worry evident in her tone.

I did as she said and picked him up and used my abilities to fly us back to S.T.A.R. Labs. Boy is he kind of heavy. Once we got there I made sure the coast was clear and immediately brought him to the med bay. Afterwards I heard footsteps so I let Caity take control again.

Caitlin's Pov:

Frost brought Barry back to the lab so that we can see why he all the sudden passed out. She started hearing footsteps so she gave me back control. Cisco walked in and practically sprinted over asking what happened to him while I was checking him over. Dr. Wells just sat in the corner with this curious look on his face. A couple hours later Barry woke up and started to explain to me what had happened. He said that he was about to speed me here when suddenly he just passed out. We decided to test him while he is running to see if it could give us an answer. Cisco was particularly excited about this because he decided to build a treadmill that could go at any speed specifically for Barry. I instructed Barry on what to do and he took off running. He was doing well and all his vitals were normal. Dr. Wells then said something that made me feel a little stupid.