Good Dog - Soukoku

Chuuya didn't expect to see him here, especially after all those years. The arcade. Sitting at the arcade cabinet where the two of them fought, and Chuuya became Dazai's dog, was Dazai himself, patiently waiting for Chuuya.

"Brings back memories, huh?" Dazai innocently said, looking up at Chuuya.

Chuuya scowled. "Why the hell—"

"Am I here?" said Dazai expectantly. "To remind you of our deal. You haven't been much of a good dog lately, Chibi."

"Wha—" Chuuya tried to speak again but was once more cut off by Dazai.

"Not here." Dazai grabbed Chuuya's wrist and pulled him out of the arcade and made their way to Chuuya's apartment.

They went inside Chuuya's residence, into his bedroom and they both sat on the bed, facing each other. Chuuya took the chance to speak.

"What the fuck, mackerel??" Chuuya growled.

Dazai laughed. "It's as I said. You haven't been a good dog."

"The hell do you want me to do about it?"

Dazai shrugged. Chuuya looked unamused. "Be a good dog?"

Chuuya rolled his eyes and suddenly understood. He scoffed and laid back against the bed.

Dazai smirked and climbed on top of Chuuya. He leaned down so his lips were barely touching Chuuya's neck.

"Good dog."