Five\\ Chapter

I endured the bullying from Henry and his friends, directing other kids from him and trying my best to get them from their hold. Though I could somewhat help against Bowers, I couldn't help from whatever it was making these kids go missing. I often wondered if they were having the same terrifying dreams I was too, only the well creature had managed to get them before they woke up.. But they were always last seen at different locations, not at home in bed, at school, if one so boldly falls asleep there.

   The last day of school finally approached, a moment I weirdly dreaded. Sure school was miserable, but home was worse. And I often had to be home by a certain time to make dinner so, there goes hanging out with friends, not that I really had any. I talked to a few, like Bev at school. I doubt we really will outside of it though.

   I hold my bag straps as I leave school, rolling my head as I see Henry harassing Bill and his friends. Right on the fucking dot, he gets his goes.

"Ride's over Benbrough." I scoff, making my way over and stopping by the two as they faced off.

"Oh, shove it, Bowers, you ain't got no power over nobody right now. Yep, look at that. Hi..! Wave boys." I gave a friendly wave to the boy's daddy who glanced a judging look at the us. He was aware of the rivalry between the us, he also knew his son could get violent, but I was one of the only ones who dared put him in his place. Oh but how he hated my daddy, even if they did talk.

   Henry spares his father a timid glance, glaring at me as the small lower graders gasped in humor, one so boldly waving before his friend pulled his arm down.

"This summer's gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends." I stepped forward as he began speaking, placing an arm over the Denbrough's shoulder. My other hand swiftly came up, pushing the back of the hand that Bowers had sloppily licked and was going to slap onto Bill's face, and right back into his own. I express as much surprise as the younger boys, laughter mixed with it as Bowers angrily wipes himself.

"Oh my God, I didn't think that's actually work!" I laugh more now as Henry suddenly steps forward in my face, shakily breathing in as he feels his fathers eyes bore into him.

"You're dead. You're gonna end up, just like those missing posters they got put up. Just another unsolved case that everybody will forget about. Just ask Bill here." He gives a curt nod, pulling away as Patrick laughs scornfully. They leave, loading into their car across the street.

"Ignore him. People remember. I know I sure as shit always well." I pull back from Bill to face them as they leave. Flipping Henry off as he leaves, his eyes full of hate as they do.

"Thanks, E-E-Emma." Bill says in a small stuttering voice.

"Jesus fucking Christ..! You sure always know how to piss him off.." I turned back to the kid with glasses, smirking as my gaze went back to watching the bully squad leave.

"Yeah, well.. it's not really that hard to do. Listen, you guys be careful of Bowers, and don't instigate him, got that? Don't worry, I'll take care of that, okay? You boys just have fun, and be careful for.. whatever's out there. I better not see any of your guys' posters!" I patted Bull as I started making my way to the bike rack, sadness engulfing the boy as I touched a sensitive topic.

"See! At least someone's sensible!" The littlest of the bunch exclaims, looking to Bill pointedly. Wonder what they had planned..

"I'm serious Bill, be careful." I give him a pointed look this time, the eyes from my dreams resurfacing strongly in my mind.

"I wi-will, will. You be careful too.." I have a lame salute, hopping on the bike to leave.

"Always am! Later boys!"