Enter Goku

The atmosphere in the lair grew tense as Leo's eyes locked onto Shadow. His muscles tensed, and his Saiyan instincts—those primal, battle-hungry urges—began to stir within him. He could feel the power coursing through his veins, begging to be unleashed.

Leo tried to calm himself, but his new instincts screamed for a challenge. His heart pounded in his chest, and before he could stop himself, he stepped forward, a smirk forming on his lips. "I can't hold it back," he muttered, his voice filled with excitement. "Shadow, let's fight. I need to see what this new power can do."

Shadow raised an eyebrow, his expression cool as always, but his red eyes gleamed with interest. "You really want to challenge me?" He uncrossed his arms, stepping into the center of the lair, his movements precise and calculated. "Fine. I could use a good workout."

Mikey's eyes widened, and he pumped his fist. "Oh, man! This is gonna be epic! Leo vs. Shadow—ultimate showdown! Let's go!"

Raph and Donnie exchanged glances, clearly unsure about what was about to happen. Donnie adjusted his glasses, thinking aloud. "Leo's never fought like this before, not with Saiyan power..."

Splinter remained calm but concerned. "Leo... you must learn to control your instincts. A true warrior knows when to fight and when to hold back."

But Leo was too far gone into the rush of his Saiyan transformation to listen. He crouched slightly, preparing to launch himself at Shadow. "I can't stop it, Sensei. I've gotta fight. I've gotta see just how strong I am now."

Shadow, ever the warrior, adopted a fighting stance, his body ready for the challenge. "Let's see if you can keep up, Saiyan."

Without warning, Leo charged forward, his speed enhanced far beyond what it had been as a turtle. The force of his first punch cracked the air as it shot toward Shadow. But Shadow, as swift as ever, sidestepped the blow with ease, his eyes narrowing as he sized up Leo's new power.

"You're fast," Shadow commented, "but not fast enough."

In an instant, Shadow disappeared in a blur of motion, reappearing behind Leo with a powerful kick aimed at his back. Leo barely had time to react, twisting just in time to block the blow, but the impact sent a shockwave through the lair, rattling everything in its path.

Raph's jaw dropped. "Whoa... they're really going at it!"

Leo, feeling the thrill of the fight, grinned, his Saiyan blood pumping harder. "Not bad, Shadow. But I'm just getting started!"

With a burst of energy, Leo powered up, his aura flaring bright around him, the sheer force of his power cracking the ground beneath his feet. He lunged at Shadow again, throwing a flurry of punches and kicks, each one faster and more powerful than the last.

Shadow dodged and parried, but even he seemed impressed by Leo's raw strength. "You're stronger than I thought. But you're not the only one who's been holding back."

In a flash, Shadow disappeared again, this time moving so quickly that even Leo's enhanced senses struggled to track him. The Ultimate Life Form reappeared above Leo, dropping down with a crushing punch that sent Leo crashing into the ground, creating a small crater in the lair floor.

But Leo wasn't finished. He pushed himself up, adrenaline pumping through him, and wiped the dirt from his face. "Is that all you got?" he taunted, his Saiyan instincts fully taking over now.

Just as the battle was about to escalate further, a familiar presence rippled through the air—a surge of energy so immense that it caused both Leo and Shadow to pause. It was a power unlike anything they'd felt before, and it was approaching fast.

Suddenly, a brilliant flash of light filled the lair, and in the blink of an eye, **Goku** appeared, standing tall in his orange gi, his familiar cheerful grin on his face. His eyes sparkled with excitement as he took in the sight of Leo and Shadow, their auras still flaring from the heat of battle.

"Hey, guys!" Goku called out, his voice full of energy. "I sensed a crazy strong power coming from here, and I had to check it out!"

Mikey's jaw dropped. "Goku?! No way! This just went from epic to... ultra mega epic!!"

Leo, still catching his breath from the fight, stood up straight, his Saiyan tail twitching. "Goku..." he muttered, feeling a strange connection to the legendary warrior. "You felt my power?"

Goku nodded, walking closer to the group. "Yeah! I could feel it from way out there—it was pretty intense! And whoa, you're a Saiyan, huh? Awesome!"

Shadow crossed his arms again, but even he seemed slightly impressed by Goku's arrival. "So, Kakarot shows up. This just keeps getting more interesting."

Goku smiled warmly at Leo, sensing the conflict within him. "You've got a lot of power, Leo. But you've gotta learn to control it. A Saiyan's strength is incredible, but it can get out of control if you're not careful."

Leo looked at Goku, his excitement still burning but tempered by the legendary fighter's words. "I know. I just... I've never felt anything like this before. It's like I can't stop myself from wanting to fight."

Goku chuckled. "Yeah, that's the Saiyan in you! We love a good fight, but trust me, you've gotta train hard to control that power. And if you want, I can help you out."

Leo's eyes lit up at the offer, the thrill of learning from one of the greatest warriors in the universe too good to pass up. "Really? You'd train me?"

Goku grinned and nodded. "Of course! After seeing what you can do, I'd love to help you out."

Shadow, watching the exchange, smirked slightly. "Looks like you've got yourself a new mentor, Leo. But don't think this fight is over. We'll pick up where we left off."

Leo, now calmer but still filled with the energy of battle, nodded. "I'm looking forward to it."

As Goku, Leo, and the others stood together, the tension from the fight dissipated, leaving behind the excitement of what was to come. With Goku now in the mix, and Leo eager to master his new Saiyan power, the Turtles knew that this Christmas had taken an unforgettable turn—and their next battle would be their greatest challenge yet.