Wishes come true

As the night deepened and the lair fell into a peaceful silence, the Turtles slept soundly in their rooms. Mikey's excitement about Christmas and Sonic's visit had finally settled, and he, too, was fast asleep, dreaming of presents and adventures.

But far beyond the city, in the cold, dark expanse of space, another presence was watching. Hovering above the Earth in his ship, Frieza smirked as he observed the Turtles below through his advanced technology. He had overheard their wishes, his lips curling into a sinister grin.

"Foolish creatures," Frieza muttered to himself, eyes gleaming with mischief. "Be careful what you wish for, Turtles. You might just get more than you bargained for."

With a snap of his fingers, a crackling beam of dark energy surged from his hand. It traveled through space, hurtling toward the Earth. The beam was precise, targeting the lair with pinpoint accuracy, silently creeping into the Turtles' home as they slept, unaware of the evil that was about to unfold.

Frieza chuckled softly to himself as the energy seeped into their rooms. "Let's see how you like living as humans... or worse."

Inside the lair, an eerie glow filled the air, wrapping itself around each of the brothers as they lay in their beds. Their bodies began to shift, muscles tightening, features softening, and shells slowly dissolving as Frieza's dark magic took hold. The change was happening gradually, warping their forms into human shapes, just as they had wished.

But when the energy reached Leo, something strange happened. A spark of golden light flickered within him—a force far greater than Frieza had anticipated. The dark energy swirled around Leo's form, but instead of turning him human like his brothers, his body began to transform differently.

His muscles bulged, growing stronger, and a tail sprouted from the base of his spine. His skin took on a faint golden glow, as if reacting to some ancient, powerful energy locked within him. In his sleep, Leo's brows furrowed, his fingers twitching as the transformation continued.

A Saiyan.

Frieza's eyes widened in shock as he monitored the transformation from his ship. "A Saiyan? How? This... this wasn't supposed to happen!"

He cursed under his breath, realizing his miscalculation. Instead of turning Leo into a simple human, Frieza had unlocked the latent power of a Saiyan within him—a warrior race he had long feared and despised. The very thing Frieza had hoped to avoid was now unfolding before his eyes.

As the transformation completed, Leo's body finally settled, his new Saiyan tail wrapping itself around his waist like a belt. He remained unconscious, but the energy within him had grown exponentially, his power now far beyond that of his brothers.

Frieza, still watching, clenched his fists in anger. "This is far from over, Turtle. You may have gained power beyond your wildest dreams, but I'll make sure you never get the chance to use it. Enjoy your new forms... while you still can."

Satisfied that his spell had taken hold, Frieza disappeared from his observation post, already plotting his next move. Meanwhile, the Turtles, now transformed, remained asleep, unaware of the massive changes that awaited them when they awoke the next morning.

Mikey had gotten his wish to experience life as a human, but Leo—Leo had become something much, much more.