𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒, 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦...

═════════•°•👁⃤•°•═════════

Muzan gasped as he suddenly felt a great pain in his head.

He grasped it, trying to relieve himself from it.

"Darling, are you alright?" His "wife" asked in concern as she looked at her "husband" who was writhing in pain on the couch.

"Nothing to worry about my dearest, I just need some fresh air." He replied in a sickeningly sweet tone.

He hated that woman.

He immediately walked outside into the starry night, though he didn't even bother to acknowledge it as he had much more important things to focus on.

"Nakime!" He called out, and in an instant, the sound of a Biwa was heard and he was in a place that looked like it had millions (or even more) room like structures that seemed to be defying the law of gravity, some even having stairs in odd places.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞

Muzan stood on a stable floor while Nakime summoned the UpperMoons...

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟏- 𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐨

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟐- 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟑- 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟒- 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝟓- 𝐆𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐨

𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟔- 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐲𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

All of them, (albeit a little shocked of being summoned randomly) quickly bowed at their master, nothing but respect in their (maybe except Douma) posture.

But one thing came into all of their minds:

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬?

Muzan spoke in a tone that commanded nothing but shear authority and respect. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I've summoned you correct?"

No one dared to say anything, but nonetheless he continued...

"Well it's very simple..." He took out a book from who knows where, which had a brown cover with a symbol of a golden Triangle with an eye and top hat. He flipped the pages in an inhumane speed, until he got the page he was looking for.

It had a picture of girl who looked 18 that had (wearing a black suit, top hat and a cane. She also had (s/t) skin, (h/l) (h/t) (hair type) (h/c) hair. But her most notable features was her eye that had yellow sclera and a black cat like pupil, a black triangle eye patch with a drawing of an eye in gold, her gloved left hand outstretched, immiting blue fire and a crazed smile on her face, as if tempting the reader.