𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕, 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐢

═════════•°•👁⃤•°•═════════

A few hours later...

After the whole incident with Tamayo, the trio were now traveling to Tanjiro's next mission, his crow giving the location.

It was daytime so Nezuko had to go into her box, not before (y/n) patted her head however.

As they were walking to their location (they as in Tanjiro since (y/n) was levitating), they found a village.

The village looked a little bit bigger than the one they first met.

Nonetheless, it was bustling with life. Many people were at stalls, either to buy food or something else.

They were interesting stalls, but only one piqued (y/n)'s interest.

It was a simple stall selling clothes.

Kimonos, shoes, hairpins, ect.

It was sort of cute.

Tanjiro noticed (y/n) was looking at the stall and smiled. "Do you want to check out that stall (y/n)?" He asked sweetly.

(y/n) only nodded and with that they both walked to the stall.

The owner of the stall, which was an old woman greeted the two travelers with a wrinkled smile, "Hello young travelers, what would you like to buy today?"

Tanjiro bowed (while (y/n) didn't give a f), "Hello ma'am, we'd like to look around for a bit before buying.". The old woman replied, "Oh, of course, take your time."

Tanjiro nodded politely and turned to the demon next to him, "Do you see anything you like (y/n)?", said demon shakes her head, still looking around.

She was about to give up until she spotted a black kimono with a gold Spider Lily design and gold Spider Lily hairpins. Next to it was a black haori with the same gold Spider Lily design.

"Oh, do you like those? They're new, they just got here yesterday."

(y/n) looked at her before returning back to the clothes that piqued her interest.

She's never seen clothes like this, so it was all new to her.

"How much are they?" Tanjiro asked the old woman.

The old woman smiled, "Because you're travelers, both are free.". Tanjiro looked shocked, "A-are you sure?! I could totally pay!".

The old woman insisted, "Nonsense. Just take them."

"B-but-!"

"SUNNY JUST TAKE THEM!!!" (y/n) yelled at him. She was getting tired of him.

The old woman silently packed the two clothing items and hairpins into a bag and handed it to (y/n). "Thank you for shopping, come again soon." She waved the two good bye as they walked away.

It was silent for a few minutes before (y/n) talked, "Thanks for the clothes kid, that was sorta cool of you."

Tanjiro smiled at her, "It's no problem.".

(y/n) took off her jacket and put on the haori.

It was comfy and soft.

She likes it.

She could get used to this...

═════════•°•👁⃤•°•═════════

Omg, I'm SO sorry for updating in three days!!!

I was just so tired, had writer's block, AND issues in my personal life, but finally something came into my little brain😀

Anyways, this is a short chapter for Tanjiro fluff because honestly he's the best🥺

Also wanted to say that the kimono will play an important role in a future chapter, but I'm not gonna spoil anything🤭