𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓, 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍??!!

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺...

═════════•°•👁⃤•°•═════════

The two teens (+ Nezuko) continued their journey until they got to a place called Asakusa, Tokyo by the instructions of his Kasugia Crow (which was surprising to (y/n) because she's never seen a crow talk, unless they were in the Nightmare Realm), now being night so Nezuko could walk freely.

Tanjiro walked around in awe. He's never been in a city, let alone a place with so much light and colour! Meanwhile, (y/n) was bored. Hell, if it wasn't for her, Thomas Eddison would've never made the lightbulb!

Tanjiro suddenly got dizzy and led the two girls to a alleyway, which had a couple making out.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Tanjiro apologized while bowing. (I'm pretty sure they didn't even know he was there). (y/n) however, was disgusted, shouting as they ran away: "GET A DAMN ROOM YOU INCONSIDERATE FUCKS!!!" "y/n, you can't say that!"

Eventually, the trio arrived at the outskirts of the city, stopping at a udon shop, buying himself and (y/n) some udon. However, before he could dig into his food, he smells a particular scent in the air. It can't be, could it? It was the same scent at his house when he found his family dead! But how could it be?! Why is it here?!

He began to breathe heavily, (y/n) watching the whole thing.

"Sunny? What's the matter?" (y/n) asked, confused. But instead of getting an answer, Tanjiro grabbed his sword and runs to the source of the smell, leaving Nezuko and (y/n) behind.

'Well that was something...' (y/n) thought. 'Why would he act like that?'. For some reason, she felt compiled to follow him, in case he did something stupid. She sighed and looked at Nezuko, "Disciple, you stay here, ok?". Nezuko nodded.

With that, (y/n) set off to go look for him.

"KID?! KID?! WHAT IN ISOSCELES' NAME ARE YOU DOING??!!!" She shouted, still not receiving an answer. You know, she's very tempted to turn his head into a balloon, but decided against it, for now at least.

Tanjiro pushed people out of the way until he put a hand on a man's shoulder. Said man turned around, a slight disgusted look on his face and in his red cat like eyes . Tanjito prepares to draw his blade, however, he notices a child in his arms.

"Daddy, who's this?" She innocently asked. "It's ok, don't be afraid." Muzan replied.

'H-he's disguising himself as a human?!' Tanjiro thought. He jumped slightly as he felt a hand on his shoulder, "Kid?! What in the Nightmare Realm's wrong with you?! You don't just run off like that!" (y/n)'s voice ringed in the air. Even though she ran quite a distance, she looked pretty fine, in fact, she looked like she didn't run at all! No sweat, no loud breathing, nothing!