Chapter 51: The End of the World

*BRRRR...!!!*

*BRRRR...!!!*

*BRRRR...!!!*

*BEEEEEEEEEEP!*

This is an emergency alert from the United States Department of Defence. It has been two weeks since the start of the Westcott War, between two major global companies, Ratatoskr and DEM Corporation.

Recently, a series of extremely powerful nuclear explosions have been detected over many areas across the surface of the Moon, triggering a total collapse of the entire celestial body's structure and has shattered into several fragments of lunar rock, all capable of devastating effects on the planet.

Currently, a total of four lunar rocks are falling towards Earth at a rapid pace. Upon impact, powerful earthquakes of magnitude the Earth has never seen before, along with super volcanic eruptions, as well as super massive tsunamis will strike every corner of the planet.

Therefore, we regret to inform all citizens that the end of the world is imminent. This broadcast will explain to all citizens about what they should expect within the planet's last remaining hours.

In exactly 24 hours, the first meteor will strike Eurasia, burning away most of the forests and natural ecosystems in the world in less than an hour. Every type of tree and plant will be extinct as fires will ravage across the globe.

5 hours after the first meteor strike, the second and much bigger meteor will strike the Pacific Ocean, causing super massive tsunamis and flash floods to destroy coastal cities and low-lying areas which are vulnerable to rising sea levels. If you wish to live a little longer, then seek shelter in inland areas immediately.

2 hours after the second strike, the third meteor will hit, causing super volcanic eruptions from the massive impact. Volcanoes such as Mt. Pinatubo and Yellowstone will erupt and release an unprecedented amount of ash and molten rock into the air, causing the air within the atmosphere to be hazardous and pollute all freshwater sources on the surface.

1 hour after the third strike, a fourth and final meteor will strike the Earth, causing a tremendous amount of debris and dust to fly into the air and block out the sun, causing eternal darkness for the foreseeable future.

Dear citizens, we are truly sorry that it has turned out like this. We are truly sorry that the world has to come to an end. We are truly sorry that we are unable to protect everyone from this cataclysm. Please brace for impact.

This is our final broadcast.

Farewell.

*DISASTER ALERT*

EXTINCTION EVENT IMMINENT!!!

THE END IS NIGH

FIRST STRIKE IN:

24:00:00

23:59:59

23:59:58

23:59:57

Signal lost...

Part 4: The Apocalypse