Chapter 52: The Wrath of the Beast

Part 7: Final Push

Somewhere around the banks of Loch Ness... near Kirkton, Scotland.

9:10pm

CRASH!

"Alright. Time to kick some ass. Watch out, Westcott. We're coming for you." said Shido as he landed on the ground along with his teammates and his father, summoning Sandalphon in his hands.

Before the team was a big castle with swarms of Bandersnatches and Wizards emerging from every opening and crevice of the fortress, all with the intention of stopping the team and eliminating them right here and right now.

The first Bandersnatches lunged towards the team, but Ddraig stepped forward and stretched himself, preparing to fight seriously in a long time.

Ddraig: "Oh boy... it's been a while since I've done this... Welsh Dragon Flare...!!!! RAAAAAAAAAHHHH...!!!!"

Harnessing the energy from his body, Ddraig breathed a literal flamethrower out of his mouth and sent flares of scorching fire flying towards the Bandersnatches, causing every incoming one to catch fire and malfunction almost instantly.

Despite the Bandersnatches' durable and formidable exoskeleton, Ddraig's flames were more than enough to cause them to instantly incinerate into dust and ashes.

Ddraig flipped his hair over as he watched the dying machines twitch around as their last bit of power went off. He said: "I'm just getting started. I'll show these assholes the power of the Red Dragon Emperor! I might be in a human form now, but when my power charges up... I can return back to my original dragon form...!"

He then spread his dragon wings from his back and flew into the distance, calling back to his children: "Hey kids! Let's go! We have no time to waste...!!"

Shido: "Yeah! We're coming, dad!"

As Shido followed his father behind alongside Tohka and Origami, they saw a large battalion of Wizards in front ready to stop them in their tracks, but nothing was going to stand in their way, not when the whole world was in peril.

Origami: "Metatron: Shemesh...!!!"

PEW! PEW! PEW! KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOOOOOM!

Volleys of light beams came hurling towards the Wizards who were instantly wiped out by the sheer power of Origami's attacks. She kept firing more projectiles to keep grinding down the enemies coming her team's way, and was determined to make sure not a single hostile force survives.

Some of the light beams even crashed into the castle and caused it to shake, which made Westcott a little concerned, but he was confident that Ellen and Artemisia would stop his adversaries from reaching him.

That's when Artemisia finally appeared, using her double sided blade which also functioned like a laser gun, she opened fire towards Origami using her weapon like a machine gun and temporarily caused Origami to stop and focus on defending herself.

Ddraig: "What?! Artemisia Bell Ashcroft?! Crap, Origami, you know this bitch best. Can you hold her off while the rest of us advance?"

Origami: "Of course. She and I have personal business to settle."

Origami then charged towards Artemisia and met up with her on a hill slope, while the rest of her team continued flying forward to stop Westcott.

Origami: "Huh. Seems like we meet again, Artemisia. This time... we'll see who wins and lives... or loses and dies... I'll not hold back."

Artemisia: "Same can be said for me! I'll destroy you...!!!"

Origami summoned many cannons by her side, while Artemisia pointed her laser sword, ready for a final showdown between the both of them. But just then, Origami announced something unexpected: