VMAs suprise part 2

trigger warning: abortion, blood

TAYLORS POV:
I rush home as fast as I can. I need to know the answer, although all signs point to yes, which scared me.

I was practically in the middle of a world tour at the moment, and being pregnant wouldn't work with that for obvious reasons.

I knew I've always wanted a kid in the future, but certainly not right now, I couldn't handle it, even with the help of Travis.

The second I get home, I run to the bathroom, I needed to take a test. Travis was watching a show in the living room, but he was half-asleep so I didn't bother telling him.

I unbox the tests, and peed on the sticks. I figured it would be a good idea to take multiple, just in case one of them was wrong or invalid.

I set the tests on the counter and waited for the five minutes to pass. Usually five minutes doesn't seem like a long time, but in this exact moment, it felt like an eternity.

I heard the timer go off, and with slight hesitation I flipped them over. Shit. Three positive tests were displayed on the counter right in front of me, there was no going back.

"Fuck." I mumble, quickly trying to find a spot to hide the tests, I didn't want Travis to see them yet. I wasn't scared he'd be mad at me or anything, but I didn't want him to find out this way.

I shoved them into a random cabinet in our bathroom, praying he wouldn't look there throughout the night. 

-

I woke up the next morning, once again completely nauseous. I groaned getting out of bed, running to the toilet.

A moment later I felt Travis's hands pulling my hair out of my face. "Thanks" I mumble, making my way to my feet again.

"Travis.. I really do need to tell you something." I reply, my breath shaky.

"What's up babygirl? Is everything okay?" He asks, his voice full of concern.

"I'm pregnant." I reply, my gaze fixed at the bathroom tiles, waiting for him to say something.

"Do you want a baby right now?" He asks, I shrug.

"I can't right now, it's too much. Between the tour and everything." I reply, he slowly nods his head as he accepted my answer

"That's okay. How long have you known? Do you have a doctor's appointment yet?" He asks, accidentally pounding me with an overwhelming amount of questions.

"I found out last night, you were sleeping. I'm gonna call my doctor soon, just to confirm I'm actually pregnant." I reply, he nods. 

"Got it. Is there anything I can do?" He asks, very clearly unsure how to handle this whole situation.

"Pickles and ice cream?" I laugh, he nods.

-

A couple days later I'm now inside of my
gynecologists office, waiting for an ultrasound, and to say I was nervous was an understatement.

"Alright Taylor, so, you think you're pregnant. Is that correct?" Dr. Conner asked me, I nodded.

"Okay, okay. When was the last time you had your  period?" She asks, I check my period tracking app on my phone.

"About six weeks ago." I respond, putting my phone away.

"Okay, I'm going to let you change into the gown for the ultrasound, okay?" She announces handing me a piece of fabric as she leaves the room.

With some help from Travis I changed into the uncomfortable gown they gave me. I hated going to doctors, especially here because it always felt to invasive regardless of what was going on.