Prologue

For someone like Midoriya, growing up is hard. It's hard to live in a world where 80% of the world has something that you don't. It was no surprise that he would get bullied all the time. The bullying only got worse as he got older. When he was little it would simply be name calling, but soon words turned into violence.

It became harder and harder for Deku to make friends, everyone would turn on him the moment they found out he was quirkless. He preferred to be alone anyways. He would rather be ignored than be beaten and mocked just because of the way he was born. As he got older he became much lonelier. He didn't have any friends except for Kacchan, but Deku didn't know if he really was his friend or not. Kacchan probably doesn't like him.

Midoriya was lucky enough to always have the privilege of being online. His mom always let him be on the family computer, and on his 12th birthday he was gifted the iphone 6 plus. The newest phone at the time. His mom did the best she could to help out her son. She always spoiled him with way more All Might merch than they could reasonably afford, and she always let him spend time online since that seemed to be when he was the happiest.

Now with a phone, it made it much easier for MIdoriya to be online, and since then, he has been active on apps such as discord 24/7, and he loved it. He was a completely different person there. No one had to know he was quirkless, nobody had to know how useless he was in real life. Throughout middle school, Midoriya was very active on All Might Discord servers and subreddits. He'd also spend lots of time on twitter and omegle, constantly discussing anything related to All Might. He ended up growing a pretty decent following online. This was his escape from the real world.