What they are like on your period

Newt:
When you are on your period you get emotional easily. You feel comfortable and safe around Newt so when you tell him, he will immediately drop everything to be next to you. He tends to ask Alby for a couple days off to help and support you. For the first few days you will always find him next to you, cuddling you. He will surprise you with chocolates, pads, tampons and a hot water bottle. He will constantly check if you are alright and make sure that no one upsets you.

Thomas:
When you are on your period you get self conscious and insecure. Thomas is clueless to begin with but slowly catches on. He will constantly give you cuddles and compliments / praises during this time as he knows you need it. He will give you chocolate and hot water bottles. Thomas still has to run the maze but as soon as he is back he will rush to you to check up on you.

Minho: 
When you are on your period Minho knows instantly. During the day he still has to run the maze as he is the keeper but as soon as he gets back, you are his number one priority. He gets chocolates and a nice hot meal from Frypan to give to you. He will give you cuddles and stay by your side constantly.

Gally:
When you are on your period, you can get angry quickly but sad too. You are just a rollercoaster of emotions. Gally will make sure you both of the day off to spend together. He will cuddle you and comfort you while you get angry or cry over a silly thing. He is supportive and understanding and gives you what you need. Gally will protect you and make sure no one upsets or angers you.