It's What I Do

Antonnia 's P.O.V.~
That man in red. He saved me....I awoke in a bed with bandages everywhere on me and a nurse walking out followrd by someone walking back in. My heart felt like it stopped when I saw that man enter. My face turned red. I couldn't help it. I think I fell fore this man, but I dint even know his name! He sat down in a chair he pulled up next to the bed and smiled at me. I blushed a bit further when I heard the heartbeat monitor speed up. But I smiled back and tried to keep calm.

Ace's P.O.V. ~
I walked into the room to see her face a bright red and I smiled. I took a chair and pulled it up next to the bed and laughed a bit when the monitor spud up.
"Hallo there. I see you are feeling a bit better?" I smiled again seeing that she looked better than before.

"Y-yes thank you... im sorry but may I ask you a question or two?"

"Yes you may. I'm not in any rush so take your time." I said then takeing her hand with a smile trying to make her comfortable.

"What is your name? I'd like to know and thank you fore saving me"

"The names Ace, and you don't have to thank me. It's what I do." I said and smiled when her face turned a deeper red.
"Haha your turning into a tomato" I said chuckling, looking at her red face.
"S-stop it. I-it's because of you."
"Well I can't just magically make your face red. I don't control how you react" I said laughing to myself again, but then she turned looking away.
"Aww I'm sorry... Hey I'd like to know what your name is, I haven't heard it yet." I said with a small grin. She turned around and gave me a soft smile.
"It's Antonnia"
"Well tha-"
And right after I was cought off guard with her planting a small kiss onto my cheep. I looked at her confused for I had no clue what she just did and why she did it. Did I say something?
"I-im sorry for that" she said then looked down letting her hair hang over her face.
"Um... it's ok?" I said still at a loss and confused for the most part.

I dont know what is going on anymore but am I supposed to feel something?

*****************************
Over the next two years Antonnia has visited me and done many things for me, always red faced. Well for most of the part. We were good friends and we'd have a good talk or laugh here and there, or if I bumped into here while I was out and about the mansion.
She was very kind but one day she changed a bit. She seemed more angry and agitated. I don't know what to say to that but life goes on.
******************************
Ace's P.O.V.~
Every "mission" that man sent me on got weirder and weirder. What was strange for the most part was that the people who I had to get the parts or whatever from seemed a bit more...weird. They were easier to get the things from and I killed less and less each time.
Each time I went I've heard roomers of a girl that they planned to beat on and more just for fun! What the hell...so mean -3-
But from those days on I kept an eye out for this girl. I can't stand to see a girl or... anyone get beat on just for nothing! The only people I'd let get beat on are those people my buddy Melvin would beat on. (Even tho at times I would hate it but he really just doesn't care and nobody can stop him)
I gotta say Melvin is a pretty cool guy tho, if I don't say so my self. He has these weird red or green gloves that he puts on when he tends to slap people. Those gloves are special though haha ya... I saw melvin bitch slap a guy to the sun once, I couldn't help but be amazed. That's another thing about melvin though. He's like the man who gives no fucks. Haha he's a good man though... if you don't get on his bad side.
ANYWAYS... man now I think I know why Suga gets mad at me now... Oh well! Oh and I almost forgot... I have my last class to go to today... A while ago Suga assigned me to do some schooling ish. I don't do anything, I just give the teacher some papers and show some others.
I grabbed my stuff and left to the school. On arrival I snuck inside from the back and made my way to the classroom. Once I entered I took a spot in the center of the room a few rows up and looked around bordly.
The teacher looked at me confused but I held up a paper with a picture on it that Suga gave me, the teacher moved to his desk and scribbled down something then continued to teach the lesson.
The kids around me were laughing and talking like usuial, not really paying any attention. I looked about the room from bordom and turned around to see a girl who had given me my papers from the day before, when I forgot them. I smiled and got up walking over and sat down next to her.
"You seem to be lonely. So I came to keep ya company" I whispered. She said something back to me but I didn't understand. I'm guessing it was Japanese but... I don't know.
The lesson started and I was bored. I already knew about all this crap so I spaced out and thought about upcoming things. Like when suga told me that he was planning on marriage, and having this huge ball. I was happy for him but I wish it came sooner. The booz is waiting fore me.
I looked at the girl next to me... that girl her name was...waite what was it?uh...shit. Wait a minute her name was Olivia! Ya that's right.
Before I knew it the lesson was over and Olivia was standing in front of me, her face was a soft red.
"Are you comeing?" She asked with a confused look.
"Huh? OH! Ya. Haha sorry" I said then got up with a smile. We started to walk out of class. Olivia had asked me if I'd like to copy her notes. I thanked her for the offer but denyed it. It was my last day here anyway, so I didn't need any notes or anything like that. I hope Suga isn't mad at me for not paying attention. Well that's is what he gets I guess, epically for putting ME in that class, I mean there are many others. Why me?
I walked her to her apartment, having a nice chat on the way there. Not soon after we said goodbye and she went inside. I smiled and left wandering back into the woods. I followed a path but cut through some to try and get to the mansion quicker it got darker and darker, not soon after I gave up and set up camp. I quickly dozed off.

The dream was terrifying
****************************
Im finally getting back to this story I will be editing and publishing the rest of the chapters soon
My friends-> Lawleys-girl kawaiiMissAmai SuperAwesomeGreen YaoiFangirlForever and Lianakurosakisan <----- mine and her story's interact with each other. So check it out! Now
*places a hand on my heart*
I BID CHU A GOOD DAY!
BAIIIIIIII ~ ~ ~ ~ ♡