hey guys I almost killed myself last night! did you sleep well?

Zai's POV

I wake up at 9am.

where am I?

Oh. Ohhh. Oh yeah.

I sit up in the chair and rub the sleep out of my eyes. Eunhye is still asleep. I let out a sigh of relief. She looks fine. I stand up and walk over to her bed. She looks tired. I gently stroke my hand across her cheek, I couldn't help myself. She's too pretty. She starts to stir.

Shit. Well that was dumb.

"Hey you feeling OK?" I didn't hear any noise or movement, when does your mom go to work?"

She looks at me confused, clearly not remembering what happened last night. It takes her a few seconds, hut she finally remembers why I'm here

"Uh, yeah. It's Saturday right? She's gone on a business trip for 4 days"

"And she didn't walk In your room to say so?"

"My door was locked all night."

"Oh yeah."

She starts to get up and uses her arms to lift herself off the bed. She gasps in pain, then looks at her arms. Then her clothes, confused.

"I uh... I never changed last night"
She looks up at me, her eyes narrowing.

I look back at her, then realise why she's questioning me

"Oh..I uh- I changed you out of your clothes."

I didn't realise how weird that sounded before I said it. She looked at me with concern. I felt blood rushing up into my cheeks

"wait! No, I mean, I didn't completely strip you"

Her eyes narrowed even more, and I turned even more red

"Wait! I mean, I only took off your shirt and pants, nothing else" I'm completely red

"Oh. OK. Thanks"

She didn't seem to take it as embarrassing as I did, even though she was the one being undressed. God, I was so red I couldn't look at her.

trying to avoid more embarrassment, I talk.

"Are your arms stinging? the wounds are still fresh, I'm gonna have to replace the bandages later."

"they sting, yeah."

she looks down, clearly remembering what she did last night.

"you hungry? I can cook something. Wait, aren't your parents worried about where you are right now?" she looks up at me as she says it.

"uh, nah. I told them I'm at Dio's house. they won't expect me to come home till later today or Monday morning. plus, they are both at work"

"what are they?"

"both doctors."

"explains how you knew how to bandage me up last night."

".."

more uncomfortable silence. My absolute favourite.

     "the others are coming over later today, like at 12 or something." 

eunhye gets up from her bed and walks over to the door. She unlocks it, opens it, then walks out of the room, and heads downstairs. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, so I follow her out. I get a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I pass it. A bit sleep deprived, but still as fine as ever. 

I follow Eunhye and we enter the kitchen. Damn, and I thought I was rich. I take a seat at the island, as Eunhye walks to the stovetop.

"you want coffee?"