oh damn

Zai's POV

I mean, what was I supposed to tell him? he clearly saw what I was doing, and all the cuts on Eunhye's arm.

 I didn't notice the door swung open, I was trying heard not to hurt Eunhye, then I hear someone say her name. Then I looked up, and Dio was there. Fuck

"what the fuck"

I clear my throat, and place Eunhye's arm closer to her, out of his sight "yes?"

I say it innocently, and perk my head up towards him.

he doesn't reply, looking at the bloodied bandages, and looking from me to Eunhye, probably trying to figure out what's going on. 

His expression changes from neutral, to confusion, to worry, to "wait, what the fuck?" in a matter of seconds. 

If I wasn't in this type of situation, I would've laughed.

"The fuck you want me to say?" I retort back to him when he doesn't respond.

"you can clearly see what's happening right? If you're not gonna help me fuck off, because I don't want Eunhye to bleed to death."

Dio doesn't speak for another few seconds before answering.

"the others thought you two were making out or something" he mumbles, and faces his head down to the floor "so they both asked me to check on you. you've been gone like 15 minutes, and last time I checked it doesn't take that long to pee" he looks at me "and grab something from your desk." he looks at Eunhye.

Im still holding onto Eunhye's arm, but I forgot. I randomly feel a warm liquid on my hand that im holding her ar with, and realise its her blood. Shit

"dio, if you're not going to help, get out. Otherwise, close the door behind you.

he doesn't answer, but he closes the door behind him and walks towards me and Eunhye on the bed.

"what happened?" he says in a small voice. 

its not any of my business, so of course, I responded to his question.

2"When you're having a breakdown, having a knife in your hand, while you're alone, is stupid."

I look at Eunhye. She looks down, clearly ashamed of what she did to herself.

"wait- you're saying...?" finally Dio catches up to what I'm trying to say.

"when did you do it?" He faces his head to look at Eunhye, but she turns away. I wait a few seconds, incase she will answer. She doesn't, so I do.

"when all of us left last night. I went back after 15 minutes or so, and I knock on the door to apologise. Then I found out she did this to herself. if I didn't come, I don't know how bad it would of been, and if you  continued.."

I don't finish the sentence, because its clear what im going to say. You could've died

I look down at the arm I haven't finished. Dio follows my gaze. I sigh. "just let me finish this arm, then we will be down. Just tell Amy and Sammy that we were snogging or whatever, just not the truth. ok?" I say to Dio

He nods and exits the room, closing the door behind him.

I sigh, and I finish cleaning and bandaging up Eunhye's arm. I gently put it in her lap.

"you should put your sweater back on if you don't want the others seeing."

She does as I say. We walk down, and Sammy greets us.

"doing more research without us? I mean, I don't really care." 

I look over to Dio, Who's pretending not to listen. Well that's better than saying me and Eunhye were snogging.

"uhm, yeah" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finish eating then continue with our research. It's 11pm when Dio speaks up.

"guys, its late. we should get going." Amy and Sammy agree, and so they pack up and walk to the front door.Eunhye goes to the door and greets them out. Either she forgot I was there, or let me stay.

She turns around and looks at me. 

"aren't you going home?"

"no. how do I know you're not going to do what you did last night?"

"I had a breakdown. I panicked, then it became frustration." she says bluntly.

"explaining it doesn't mean its not going to happen."

"so what are you going to do? stay here another night?" she says jokingly.

"yes" I respond.

"oh."

"go get changed and ready for bed." I tell her.

"ok. Uhm, look in the guest room on the end of the hallway on the right, on floor 3. Spare clothes in there that you can wear." sh says.

"k thanks."

She heads off to the bathroom and I find some spare clothes in the guest room. I walk back into her room, and she is still in the shower. I know on the door.

"you alright?" 

"she turns the shower off. "yeah."

I pur on the spare clothes, which fit me well. just some jogging bottoms and a white T-shirt. 

I shake my head then take off the shirt. I never sleep with one. Eunhye walks out, already dressed. Her hair is up in a towel. 

"let me dry your hair." I say

"ok"

She looks at my torso again. This is why I go to the gym. o I cn get girls boggling at my body.

Why wear a shirt when you have a perfect Physique?

"did you not find a shirt?" Eunhye questions.

"I did, but I never sleep with one."

"o-oh, ok"

I smirk at her reaction. Is she blushing again?

I dry her hair. Its so silky and long, the color is beautiful. A dark chestnut brown. I like her hair color more than my Jet black fluffy hair. We had dinner earlier with the others. We ordered takeout. after I finish drying her hair, we're ready to sleep

"night. go sleep in a guest room" Eunhye tells me

"yeah, no. im staying in here with you. what if you need help? and im going to watch over you, wether you like it or not."

".."

she turns off the light and turns on her lamp on her bedside table. she climbs into bed, and turns away from me. "night" she mumbles.

where else am I supposed to sleep? I climb into Eunhye's bed and lay next to jher on my back, looking up at the ceiling. 

She turns off the light, and plunges us into darkness. I face my head to her side. She's clearly pretending to sleep, but I don't say anything.