Chapter four - ,,Is it a deal then?"

POV Lucifer

After some time finally almost everyone was here, to be exact, only alastor was gone.

- So can you finally tell us what do you learned? - I asked impatiently.

- We should wait for Alastor after all - Vaggie said calmly, I was sick of this, I don't think they understand that it's my daughter's life we're talking about.

- Well, we can tell him later, so let's just say that I have my ways and I discovered that it was for sure blood. - Angel said.

- Okay? And so what? It doesn't help us much anyway - I said, it was about 11pm so Charlie's been missing for about 42 hours, I was worried more and more and every second was important. Angel looked pretty pissed of by my comment.

- ,,and so what?" What do you mean by that? I thought every clue will be important- he said, I'm sure he was pretty offended by my words, but I didn't care.

- It doesn't help us, okay I could be some Angeles blood but it can be Charlie's blood too, it doesn't led us to anything.

- Okay!,  fine! Mr ,,I know everything", then look for her yourself, bitch - Angel said as showed his middle finger and went to his room.

- Angel! Wait - Vaggie said as she and Husker went after him.

I was alone again, I sighed. The thought of Alastors words came to my mind again. What did he knew we didn't?. What if he knows something important?.

- Ugh this little motherfucker - I said as I looked at empty hall.

After that I stand up and went straight to his room. I didn't knock, I just went inside, Alastor was shocked to see me as he ate his disgusting dead dear.

- It's been a while since I last saw you my
dear! - he said with his stupid wide grin.

- Yeah, yeah cut the shit Alastor, I need something - I said, even tho I knew that I will regret saying these words.

- Oh, what is it dear? - He said as he pulled away from his meal.

- ... you said earlier that you know something that could help find Charlie, right?.. - I said, when he heard it he in the moment disappeared.

- Of course! So are you ready to listen to me shorty? - His voice said behind me. I knew that if I wanted to hear anything from him I needed to be nice at least so I took a blind eye on to this stupid nickname.

- Yeah.

- Well like I said yesterday, nothing is free - he said to my ear as he put his hands on my shoulders.

- Wh..at do you want. - I said, that was hot and terrifying in the same time.

- Well, Lets make a simple deal, I tell you everything I know about Charlie's disappearance and you give me your soul for time being until you find your little daughter. - He said with this creepy voice to my ear.

- After I'll find her, my soul is mine again, right? - I asked, I knew he will use me, but I was desperate.

- Yes. It's seems to be fair?

- Not for me tho.. - I muttered.

- Why thats not fair for you, my dear?

- You'll give me one maybe two information and you'll be owning me for hell knows how long - I said, I was hopping that my words won't make him angry and he will say something, costs doesn't matter.
- Let's change one thing, you're gonna tell me everything you know AND you'll help me find Charlie and.. my soul will be yours until we will find her, it seems more fair to me now. - I said, I tried to sound as confident as possible even tho I was stressed as hell.

- It seems fine with me - he said with a smile.
- Mhm.. so in this case, it's a deal then?. - he said as his hand stretched out towards me. I sighed, after moment of silence I looked into his eyes.

- Fine. - I said as I shook his hand, after that everything seemed normal.
- What do you know. - I said as I got a little bit further for him.

- I saw them, I didn't see their face but he had big wings, really dumb clothing, like a gown? I don't really know, it was covering his legs, big horns and red guitar on his back, and yeah he was wearing a mask. I wanted to stop him but he kind of flew away. - he said

- YOURE CRAZY, AND YOU DIDNT TELL US EARLIE-.. - I screamed but then some kind of chain appeared at my neck pushing me on the ground In front of Alastor.

- For now, I OWN YOU, so don't fucking yell at me - He said, his voice wasn't like it was few hours ago in the morning, it was cold and scary, that was a moment when I realised how much I messed up.

- S..so..Sorry - I said, my voice visibly cracked and my body shook in fear. I knew that Alastor was cruel but I've never saw this side of him.

- Well, it was nice to talk to you, but I have some things to do, see ya shorty - he said and disappeared.

I really messed up.

I went straight down to the main room, Vaggie was sitting in front of big board with clues we have.

- I have.. something - I said as I tried to calm myself down

- Oh Lucifer! I didn't saw you

- ,,he has big wings, really dumb clothing, like a gown? I don't really know, it was covering his legs, big horns and red guitar on his back, and yeah he was wearing a mask." - I quoted Alastor's words.

- What? - she asked confused.

- That's what Alastair said, the person who took my daughter has big wings, weird clothing that covers his legs, big horns, mask on his face, and guitar on his back - I said, I think she thought a little and then spoke.

- Why Alastor didn't say it earlier?

- No idea.. he said it now so we don't have to think to much about it - I said, I didn't want to anyone know that someone like Alastor has my soul.

- Well, it actually help a lot. - she said as he wrote something on the board.

- I know.

- You seem a little bit shaken, are you sure that you're okay? - she asked once she finished.

- Yup, I'm just a little bit tired, it's 1am already so I'll probably go to sleep. - I lied.

- Yeah, that's good idea, goodnight - she said with a big warm smile.

- Goodnight.

Chapter five -> ,,Motherfucker."

1907 words.