Episode 3: World of Vamp Knight: Battle for the Throne

In the World of Vamp Knight, Harrison and his friends opened up the Dillon cafe as he walks out dressed as a violinist.

Blake: Um? Why are you dressed as a violinist?

Harrison: Oh! This is cool, I used to take violin lesson before I started photography.

Blake: Really?

Arcle: That's impressive.

Harrison walks in the center of the streets and start performing in front of people. Everyone started to enjoy listening to Harrison playing the violin as Blake and Arcle watches him.

Arcle: He wasn't lying.

Blake: He's good.

As everyone is enough Harrison's music, two group of Vampire Monster attacking one of their own kind.

Girl: Stop, let me go!

Vampire Monster (1): You are a disgrace to our kind, we won't hesitate to destroy you.

Vampire Monster (2): That goes to all traitors to the Vampires.

Harrison: Hey!

The two turn their focus on Harrison when he call them out.

Vampire Monster (2): You dare to challenge us, human!

Vampire Monster (1): Who do you think you are?

Harrison: I'm just a world traveling Power Rider, don't forget that. Power Rider! Decade!

Harrison insert his Rider Card into the Decade Driver to transform into Power Rider Decade.

Vampire Monster (2): The rumors are true, the World Destroyer has come here to destroy us all.

Vampire Monster (1): I'm not afraid of some mere human.

So now the Vampire Monsters began to Harrison as he began using his Card Saber and start slashing at them.

PR Decade: Slash Attack Card, activate!

Harrison inserts the Slash Attack Card into his Driver as he rapidly slashes at the Vampire Monsters as he inserts the Final Attack Card next.

PR Decade: Final Attack Card, activate! Rider Slash!

So now Harrison performs the Rider Slash to defeated the Vampire Monsters for good as he approach the girl to make sure if she's okay.

PR Decade: Are you okay?

Girl: I'm okay, thanks to you.

PR Decade: That's good.

But before Harrison can do anything else, a mysterious Power Rider known as Vamp Knight started to attack Harrison.

PR Decade: Oh! Looks like I found the Rider of this world.

PR Vamp Knight: Decade, the World Destroyer. You dare to arrive my world without any warning?! I won't let you destroy this world too.

PR Decade: What?! No, wait. You got the wrong guy, I'm not the Decade you're thinking of.

PR Vamp Knight: Lies!

So now Vamp Knight starts to attack Harrison with no hesitation as he pulls out the Kuuga Rider Card.

PR Decade: Legendary Rider Mode, Kuuga the Power Rider!

Harrison inserts the Kuuga Rider Card into his Driver to transform into Kuuga the Power Rider to face against Vamp Knight while Arcle and Blake are watching.