Episode 5: World of Spade Blade: Top Ace

In the World of Spade Blade, the Mighty Aces (Glaive Ace/Power Rider Cerberus Blade, Larc Ace/Power Rider Cerberus Cross and Lance Ace/Power Rider Cerberus Lance) continue collecting some more Undead Monsters and seal them away in their Rouse Card until Blaze Mendez (also known as Power Rider Spade Blade) approaches them to face against them.

Blaze: Mighty Aces, you have met your match.

Blaze pulls out the Spade Belt as he slides the Hercules Rouse Card into his belt and began his transformation sequence.

Blaze: Turn Up!

So now Blaze transform into Power Rider Spade Blade as began batting the Mighty Aces. Back in the Dillon Cafe, Harrison is now dressed as a chef as he along with Blake and Arcle arrive to this world.

Arcle: Are you a chef?

Harrison: Oh, I guess that makes sense.

Blake: Huh?

Harrison: I used to do some cooking before I started my career as a photography.

Blake: That explains a bit, but what's BOARD?

Arcle: As in BOARD HQ.

Harrison turns around to see a tall building behind him.

Harrison: Well, I guess I'll go to work.

As Harrison was walking in the building, two Riders known as Parker Peters and Jack Castle ran to the scene to assist Henry to face against the Mighty Aces.

Harrison: Arcle, take my place.

Harrison gives Arcle his uniform as he follows them to the scene, leaving Blake and Arcle confused

Arcle: I guess I should get started.

Meanwhile, Blaze continues to deal with the Mighty Aces on his own as Parker and Jack arrive at the scene.

Parker: Ugh, so that's where he was.

Jack: Let's lend him a hand.

Jack slides the Beetle Rouse Card in his Diamond Belt and Parker slides the Arachnid Rouse Card in her Clover Belt as they began their transformation sequences.

Jack: Turn Up!

Parker: Open Up!

So now Jack transform into Power Rider Diamond Gunner and Parker transform into Power Rider Clover Spear as they help Blaze face against the Mighty Aces.

PR Diamond Gunner: You're always jumping in the fight, do you?

PR Clover Spear: The restaurant isn't going to run itself.

PR Spade Blade: Shut up and fight.

So now Blaze, Jack and Parker began battling the Mighty Aces until they unleashed an Undead Monster to attack them.

PR Cerberus Blade: We'll finish this some other time.

So now the Mighty Aces left the scene as Blaze, Jack and Parker deal with the Undead Monster until Harrison shows up as Decade to help them take the Undead Monster down.

PR Spade Blade: Is that a Power Rider?

PR Decade: Another world where Riders use cards, this must be my lucky day. Time to serve up today's special. Legendary Rider Form, Dragon Knight!

So now Harrison inserts the Dragon Knight Card into his Driver to transform into Dragon Knight to face against the Undead Monsters while the other Riders are watching.