Episode 4: World of Dragon Knight: Returning Advent

In the World of Dragon Knight, Power Rider Onyx has eliminated Incisor, Camo and Thrust from the Advent Games as he face against Torque, Strike and Wing Knight.

PR Onyx: None of you Riders are safe from me. Ventara is my turf and you're nor welcomed.

PR Wing Knight: We'll see about that.

Onyx pulls out his Advent Card and insert it into his Dragvisor to summons his Advent Beast, Dragblacker as it starts attacking Torque and Strike which led to Onyx eliminating them from the Advent Games and retrieving their Advent Decks.

PR Onyx: So much for your help.

PR Wing Knight: Please, kid. I don't want to hurt you.

PR Onyx: You won't, but I do.

As Onyx was about to battle Wing Knight, Harrison shows up in Ventara as Decade right in front of them.

PR Decade: OH!!! So I wasn't kidding when I saw you guys battling out in the bathroom mirror. Okay, good to know.

PR Onyx: Who the heck are you?!

PR Decade: I'm just a world traveling Power Rider, don't forget that.

But before Harrison can face against Onyx, he was attacked by Wing Knight as he uses his Darkvisor.

PR Wing Knight: You must be Decade, the World Destroyer. You came here to destroy both our world and Mirror World. I won't let you.

PR Decade: Oh great.

PR Onyx: We'll finish some other time.

Onyx left Ventara as Harrison face against Wing Knight on his own.

PR Decade: Okay, you have left me no choice. Legendary Rider Mode, Vamp Knight!

Harrison inserts the Vamp Knight Card into his Driver to transform into Power Rider Vamp Knight.

PR Decade (Vamp Knight): A bat for a bat, am I right?

In a empty parking lot, Harrison battles Wing Knight inside as he tries to explain himself.

PR Wing Knight: I warned about your arrival, I was told you were going to destroy the multiverse of Power Riders.

PR Decade (Vamp Knight): Is that so? Good thing that I know a lot about you. Power Rider Wing Knight and Power Rider Onyx. Legendary Rider Form, Vamp Knight, Wolf!

Harrison inserts the Vamp Knight Wolf Card into his Driver to transform into Vamp Knight's Wolf form as he summons the Wolf Saber.

PR Decade (Vamp Knight): Wolf Attack!

Harrison starts slashes at Wing Knight with the Wolf Saber as he inserts the Vamp Knight Frankenstein Card into his Driver.

PR Decade (Vamp Knight): Legendary Rider Form, Vamp Knight, Frankenstein!

So now Harrison transform onto Vamp Knight's Frankenstein form as he pulls out the Franken Hammer.

PR Decade (Vamp Knight): It's hammer time!

Harrison use the Franken Hammer to knock Wing Knight to the ground.

PR Wing Knight: You're not the only one who can use cards.

Wing Knight pulls out the Trick Vent Card to create copies of himself.

PR Decade (Vamp Knight): Legendary Rider Form, Vamp Knight, Merman!

Harrison inserts the Vamp Knight Merman Card into his Driver to transform into Vamp Knight's Merman form as he summons the Sea Blaster and starts blasting at Wing Knight's clones until they overpowered Harrison as he transform back into Decade.