The most Chaotic Birthday PT 2

Same TW as before 

💗🎂💗🎂💗🎂

Husk was about to lose his ever loving mind! 

He's not sure how much more of this he can take on his own! 

He was about to frantically search for Alastor who was missing when he heard the front door opening...

"Wosie!" A happy Alastor called, suddenly appearing in front of the door, reaching out for his caregiver to hold him. 

Oh thank fuck. Rosie was here. 

And you know, Alastor isn't missing somewhere, wreaking havoc. 

Rosie picks up the small deer, rubbing his nose with hers affectionately. 

It was sorta adorable, but Husk can't focus on that right now, in fact, there was so much he needed to be focused on, that it felt impossible to actually focus on anything!

Rosie pets Alastor's ears. "Hello, little Hart. How are you, darling?" She asks. 

Alastor doesn't answer her, just hugs her as he's so happy to see her. 

"Thank you for coming by on such short notice. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing." Husk says. 

"First of all, no cursing in front of the little ones." Rosie scolds lightly, booping Husk's nose. "Secondly, it's my pleasure! I love taking care of the little ones." She says, rubbing her cheek against Alastors.

"Auntie Rosie! It's my birfday!" Charlie tells her excitedly. 

"I heard!" Rosie says, petting the blonde's head. "Happy birthday, darling. Look at you, getting so big."

Charlie shakes her head. "Not big, I'm small today." She explains. 

"Oh I see. And how small are you?" Rosie asks her.

Charlie tapped her chin to consider. "Dis small!" She holds up four fingers. "Maybe dis small." She says, folding one of her fingers, only three remaining.

"Oh, I see. That is small." Rosie says. 

"Yeah, but I'm still a big girl." She declared proudly. 

Husk grabbed a rag and took Charlie's hands to clean them of the paint. "Here, we don't want any paint on Rosie." He says. 

"Oh yeah." Charlie says. "I forgot. I did painting all by myself!" She says to Rosie. 

Rosie chuckles. "I can tell."

Carmilla showed up next, arriving just behind Rosie.