One million hits

A couple of days past and they were surprisingly normal!!! After school Zoey told me to call her and Brandon. So when I got home I changed into some comfty clothes and called them. They literally screamed so loud into the phone I think I'm death now.

"Omg did you look at our video" asked Clohe
No, I replied sounding anxious
"We have one million views" said Brandon excitedly
"Omg! I can't believe this we are going to be famous" I said

I told them I will call the radio station that's just around the corner from my house. As soon as we hung up I did my homework fast but decent. I called them and scheduled an appointment for Friday at 3!! Omg I was so excited. I texted dorks rules and they were so excited as well.
____________________________________________________________
Friday

So it was 2:00 so Clohe and Zoey came over my house to get ready for this appointment. We didn't want to look too made up but look like we didn't try at all I decided to wear really cute super skinny jeans with my black shiny combat boots and a black tank that was long in the back and had silver detailing on front. It was super cute!!!

We walked to the radio station because it was only half a mile from my house. And Brandon was already there. We went in and they decided that they were going to play our song. We were so excited because an agent might here it and offer us a record deal!!!

We decided to do a album. We worked on it all weekend but before that we recorded the song and made a music video it was so fun!!!!! But we only got two songs! Not including dorks rules. They are:
- The dorks are back
- Smarty Party

I don't know how excited we were!!! We were thinking about our future and everything how we may be famous, and how good that will feel rubbing it and looking down in Mackenzie's face.
Well I gotta go bye.