How could yall!!!

A couple of days later we heard our song in the radio. Of course I had to sneak in a little snoopy dance. But what if somebody heard us from school!!!! I was so nervous what if I get bullied or what if people think I sing bad. I would be famous but people won't buy out music BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE LEAD SINGER! I didn't know what to do so I just went to bed. I woke up with tears saying that I don't want to get bullied but I sucked it up and started getting ready!

I waked at the bus stop and as soon as I got there people were laughing at me saying that I was a horrible singer and that I will never make it in the pop world!!!!!!

I sat on the bus and cried so hard I went to sleep. I woke up and the bus started to drive away. I shouted WAIT! Then the bus driver crashed into another bus and he was killed! OMG! What have I done. I got off the bus and ran into the building to find Clohe and Zoey. Everybody wa slaughter with their cellphones taking pics!!!! Everybody moved to the side when Mackenzie came! I saw OMG! Clohe, Zoey, and Brandon were in line with Mackenzie!
"We found another singer you price of trash" said Zoey

"Yeah guess we won't be needing you and btw we never liked you" said Clohe

I was extremely heartbroken!!!! They all had smirks on their faces. Then oh no he didn't!!! Brandon kissed Mackenzie and he started grabbing her butt. OMG!!!!
I fell to the floor crying how could he do this to me. Then suddenly everything went black!!!!!.........