Eww!!

I woke up with dried ketchup in my mouth. I never felt so disgusted I decided since they were still sleep to get some ketchup and put it in there mouths. Let's see how they liked that!!!
The rest of the day was fun we stayed in their house just chillaxing!!!
----------------The next day------------

I woke up feeling refreshed I was going to Brandon's House again...alone!!!!!!!! Lol!!! But anyway I need to look cute so I'm going over there around 2 but I'm getting ready at 11. What don't look at me like that, I need to pamper myself!

I took a 30 minute shower making sure I smell good. Then I added some natural but pretty makeup and my ought was a light pink dress with white strappy sandals. I looked cute as a button.

A/N

I went over and saw Mackenzie all over kissing Brandon oh no she and he didn't. I knocked real hard on the door furious!!!!! It took Brandon like 5 minutes to open the door...

"Um...h hi Nikki." Said Brandon

"I saw You and Mackenzie BRANDON!!! Do you really think I was a idiot!!! Well I'm not we're breaking up and don't try to call or text me anymore because I'm blocking you. Have a nice freaking day with your girlfriend. And if you didn't know that is Mackenzie.

I broke into tears and quickly called Zoey and Clohe!!!! They rushed over to my house...I swear I'm going to get Brandon back!!! just you wait just you WAIT!!!

A/N
Hey guys as you noticed on the side or top that is a picture made on polyvore that is not Nikki. It's just the dress she is wearing and also I was on FaceTime with Lildancer_102 so go check out her book "the Locker Next to Mine" it's awesome.

Ask we questions in the comment section.

Love,
Cheerstar102