Getting wild!!

I arrived at this party so excited. I was ready to get my party on. I saw Brandon, Zoey, and Cloe. They were all talking. I walked over to them and Brandon's jaw dropped he said I looked amazing. I couldn't help but blush. This party was so stress free until look who arrived.

MACKENZIE!!!!! What the heck is she doing here. I dropped down so she wouldn't see me I was not about to staRt something with her. She saw me and walked over to my BOYFRIEND. She smiled at me and kissed him. Then she walked away.

I was not getting ready to let her get away that fast. I pulled her hair and ripped a chunk of it out. I WAS BAD I LIKED IT. BUT NOT REALLY. Everyone was laughing because she was halfway bald. She ran away like a wimp. The rest of the party was so fun without her benign there.

We were dancing and doing crazy things. It was so funn!! I felt like a party girl. I was so hyped. Me and Brandon ended up kissing. It was so romantic. I loved him to death.

I could list about 1000 things I loved about him. Anyway I looked at the time oh gosh. It was 1am in the morning!! OH GOSH IN GROUNDED AND MY LIFE IS O-V-E-R!!!

Q/A

Q- You are never going to end this book right?

A- No :) im going to end this book. And have more books like a dork diaries series so don't worry. Also a spoiler:
Save the date for their wedding!!!! That will be in another dork diaries book so stick around. :) I love you all.

Thanks AnnMariaGeorge for having a question for me and I'm so glad and happy you are enjoying this book😊