Busted?...

I was panicking I told Brandon I had to go home!!!!! I ran out of there running for my life because it was on the line. I reached my house climed up a tree and snuck into my window I heard someone coming in the stairs I threw my hair into a ponytail jumped in the bed and act like I was sleep.

So I wouldn't get caught. Whew!! I can't believe I almost got busted but didn't. I don't want to turn into a bad girl at all. I need to stop doing this. I quickly got up from my bed to my makeup off got into pajamas and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went straight to sleep. Because I was so tired.
-----------------morning-----------------

I woke up and got ready for my day. Nothing really planned I decided to go to my neighborhood pool. With my family. It was actually nice spending time and having a fun day. With people who I can trust you know? Brianna was actually less bratty. My little sister matured in so happy. But I hope she doesn't change for anyone I want her to be herself. Anyway I spent the day playing water tag with my sister.

I came home took a shower and asked if Cloe and Zoey wanted to have a sleepover tonight!!! They said yes. I'm always prepared and organized for a sleepover. I created a list of everything we were going to do!!!!! We talked up everything in our life and boys, we did face mask, watched a hilarious comedy and even my mom ordered us pizza.

Don't forget we painted each others nails!!!! It was really fun just to hang out with my girls. Unfortunately the first one who goes to sleep gets ketchup in their mouth and I went to sleep first....