Take No Prisoners~

After Kirk's interesting flight to Brazil, he and Dave's body have finally made it out of the airport. 'Thank god we are finally done with that' Kirk thought to himself. It was hard explaining to everyone the reason Dave was essentially "not there" was because he was blind, deaf, non-verbal, and paralyzed.

People usually wouldn't question further than that. Although he was pretty sure at least one person found out Dave was dead due to his deathly pale skin, and his mouth and eyes being wide open without ever blinking.

Luckily Kirk knew a few bases they could stay in. So that wasn't a problem.

After walking outside a bit, they, well Kirk, finally managed to get a taxi. Kirk knew he could ask him to take him to a super secret Russian base, so doing the reasonable thing, he pulled out his M16A4, shot him, jumped in the car with Dave's body, threw out the Taxi driver's body then drove off.

Surprisingly no one noticed despite the forty rounds of ammo firing out. The drive was peaceful just him and Dave's body.

His cute frail little body.

After making it to the Russian base and unpacking everything he needed for this procedure, Kirk knew he could waste any time. He gently laid Dave down on a bed made of silk.

He then drove to somewhere he knew there would be monkeys. THE AMAZON RAINFOREST.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven hours later...

The procedure was done, and it went fairly well. The only complications that came up would be the fact he used half monkey brain and half artificial brain that he got from one of his Russian robots.

So Dave was now essentially half human, part monkey, and part cyborg.

Dave finally awakens, seeming as confused as ever.

"Where am I? What happened? Is Y/n ok?"

Kirk responds quickly almost disregarding the question, "We are in Brazil, I saved you so I don't know why you're acting so bratty"

"WE ARE WHERE?"

"Ok I can explain, but first we need to get back to America..."

—————————————

Kirk had just purchased two one way tickets back to L.A. Since they hadn't come to Brazil with much stuff, packing only took about 5 minutes.

They had called an uber to get a ride back to the airport.

______________________________

After getting passed to security, they sat at the gate waiting patiently, when suddenly Dave looks over and sees Kirk makes a shocked face.

"What is it?" Dave utters, sounding concerned.

"Shit...I know that guy...he's tried to take down my 'company's' plans before. His name is Michael."

Dave looks over, suddenly he realizes he made eye contact with the man without noticing. The man is about 5,9, with a scrawny build and curly short hair.

The man, Michael, trots over with a confident stride looking like the man from 'Get out' in the Sunken Place Scene (2017 Movies clips).

"Well, well, well... look what we have here." He speaks in a high frequency, almost sounding hushed while staring directly at Kirk.

"Oh...look man I don't want trouble, I just need to get back to L.A. Please, I won't bother you, if you don't bother me." Kirk pleaded.

Michael abruptly cuts him off "There is only one way we can solve this, Kirk...DANCE BATTLE!" He sways his hips back and forth while harmonizing his words as saying "dance battle"

Dave, as confused as ever, looks around feeling overwhelmed and the most confused he's ever felt in his entire life.

Michael breaks out in a jig. He does move Dave's never seen before. He thrusts his body back and forth aggressively while almost walking?

'This guys good,' Kirk thought to himself, fearful of his opponent.

Kirk then drops to the ground and starts breakdancing while simultaneously doing the worm.

——————————-

12PM: They finally boarded their plane after about an hour of Dave watching Kirk and Michael dance like they had 5 minutes to live.

9:30PM: The flight had finally ended, surprisingly it didn't feel like the 9 hours it had taken. Probably because Dave slept through it all and took the time processing what had just happened.

10PM: They are now in the car driving to James' house.

"Where are we going...?" Dave questions Kirk.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you the plan. Basically, y/n's dad was extremely proud of me for killing y/n. Only problem was that it was actually you. So now I can't make a fool out of myself. I had hired an assassin, Ozzy Osbourne to exterminate y/n, I haven't gotten any updates on that for about a month. So I'm taking matters into my own hands, we are going to James' house to kill y/n." Kirk announces.

"B-but I don't wanna kill y/n!!" Dave shouts, distressed.

"Too bad"

They are approximately 10 minutes away from James' house.