2

After, I don't know how long, I started to wake up. I couldn't open my eyes though, but I felt a soft surface underneath me. I also heard people arguing. "Why did you take a girl?" one of the voices asked the other.

"Because I just couldn't let her go." The other person said.

"Well, seriously right now, it was a completely stupid idea to do it."

"Well, if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't fucking care what you think."

"You should care because I can easily take you down."

After the person said that the other person snorted. "I doubt that you can. Remember my race has been beating yours for centuries, so do you want to try again."

I was relieved when I slowly started to open my eyes. The arguing stopped once I did, and I felt a strong presence next to me. I turned my head towards whoever it was and saw a very, very attractive man. I slowly scanned his face and took in all of his facial features. He has a very prominent jaw line, his lips were perfectly shaped and they looked amazingly soft and kissable. His nose wasn't big and it wasn't small it was like the perfect mixture. I then looked into his eyes and I couldn't look away. They were this beautiful mixture of blues and greens.

I noticed that I was staring for a little too long and I quickly looked down at my hands. "What is your name?" He asked me and tried to get me to look into his eyes again.

I obliged and looked back into them. "My name is Aya. Aya Hays. What is your name?" I asked and, once again, wasn't sure why I was so curious about this.

"My name is Wolf. Wolf Taggert."

"Your name is Wolf?! That's awesome. What is his name?" I asked and pointed at the guy who took me.

"That's my brother. Rolf Taggert."

"So you are the one that got the good name." I said and it caused me and Wolf to laugh. It also caused Rolf to leave the room angrily.

"I want to apologize for him. How did he manage to trick you into getting in the car?"

"He read my mind and said that if I wanted to know more to get in the car. It was a stupid thing to do." I looked down at my hands and started to play with my fingers.

"Do you know what he is?" Wolf asked me and he sounded nervous.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh thank God he didn't tell you."

I immediately looked up at him with a confused look. "Didn't tell me what? Please tell me Wolf." I begged hoping that he would tell me whatever he is hiding.

"Okay. I'm just not sure how to phrase this. Me and Rolf aren't exactly human." He said and hesitated before continuing. "We are two different creatures."

I waited a minute to see if he was going to explain more, but he didn't so I just shrugged it off. I don't know what I was expecting him to say. What did he mean by two different creatures? Did he mean something like a vampire, or werewolf, or some shit like that? "Yes he did. To be specific he meant that I am a vampire and he is a hybrid. Which if you didn't know is both; a vampire and a werewolf." Rolf said as he leaned against the door frame.

"Rolf shut up. You are going to scare her away."

"She doesn't get scared that easily and also why does it matter if she runs from you or not?" Rolf questioned him and I just sat there waiting for Wolf's response.

"Well, because she is my mate and I don't want her to be scared of me." he said in a really stern voice. It slightly scared me when he suddenly stood up and the chair flew back towards the wall.