05

Matthias pov~

Fuck. I'm such an idiot.

What was I thinking when I let her in?

The way she was trembling, while her lips Parted. God. She was fucking beautiful.

I knew I should stop and ask again what happened. But she seemed genuinely embarrassed to see herself in that condition so I don't want to make her feel even worse.

Plus, if she wanted to tell me then she would. Right now it's important to take care of her first. So I took my some of my clothes. It was my t shirt and sweatpants.

I knocked on the bathroom door gently to signal her that I was right outside. "Arielle, I'm leaving the clothes here," I said loudly enough for her to hear.

"Okay, I will take care," She replied.

I left the things as instructed and waited until she comes downstairs. Finally, after several minutes she came down, walking towards me.

Fuck.

That body of hers. I swallowed hard, trying to push those dirty thoughts away.

She walked down slowly, wearing my oversized t shirt and sweatpants,
and it was nowhere near the fit of it. It hung loosely on her, and to add salt to injury, she was hella hot on them.

I cleared my throat before speaking.
"so..." I said, clearing my throat once again. To avoid staring directly at her. The sounds of thunder rumbled above us, as the rain poured outside. Both of us stood there awkwardly, not saying anything.

"Why are you standing? Take a seat," I said pointing towards the couch.

"yeah, uhm sure," she said nervously, taking a step towards the sofa. She sat on one end while I took the place
opposite of her.

I tried looking into her eyes, to tell if anything was bothering her.

"Are you feeling any better, Arielle?" She nodded before starting to speak.

"So... May I ask you why are you working at this hour? I mean it's late at night and you are delivering...." I trailed off. I know I shouldn't say what was on my mind. It may offend her.

"Oh actually my shift ended already. Since there's no one to deliver this, i chose to do it myself," she explained quietly.

"And I didn't expect it to rain this heavily," she continued.

"That's okay. Are you heading home?" I asked her, hoping she'd stay for awhile longer.

"Yeah," she said getting up from the couch. "It's getting late." There were so many thoughts running through my head. I wasn't ready to let her leave yet.

"you don't have to. You can leave when the rai-" suddenly a vibration sound heard. It was her phone. She took out her phone to check it.

"Just a sec," she said in a hurry before picking up the call. I couldn't eavesdrop on the conversation because she moved closer to
the window while talking. I can see read her lips, though.

"What? Yes... Okay... But mom.... Okay... Yeah yeah.." She kept talking quietly over the phone, clearly not liking this conversation much. I decided to give her space and moved away towards the table.

"Is everything alright?" I asked once she hang up the call.

"If you don't mind, can you leave at my friend's place?" She requested.

"Aren't you going home?" I asked confused.

"No, my mom isn't home yet... And my dad is..." She trailed off.