07

Arielle pov~

As soon as we left the elevator, He carried me towards his house and he pinned me against the wall while I still wrapped my legs around his waist.

He hoisted me higher, bracing my ass cheeks, locking us even tighter together. Forcing his hardness to press between us, making me feel every single inch of him. God, why does he always have to hold me like this?

Holding me, touching me. Making me want to melt underneath his fingers.

Caressing my arm and shoulder. I bit my lower lip as I heard him groaning in response.

I wanted so badly for him to give into his desires. To touch me anywhere he wants.. without hesitation.

He didn't touch my bare skin, which only makes it more torturous. He trailed from my shoulder to ears and whispered.

"May I?" His voice sexy and smooth as silk. Slowly nodding my head, I lightly
scratched my fingernails across his chest. We locked eyes.

Staring deeply into his ocean colored eyes. I said nothing, only nodded.

A satisfied smirk formed on his lips. He pushed me further against the wall. Having his entire body pressed firmly against mine...

Leaving very little space in between us. My chest crushed against his "lift your hands," he commanded slowly, planting small kisses on my exposed shoulders.

My breath hitched. With my shaky hands, I lifted my hands above my head to create more room for him. Taking advantage of this position, he slipped my clothes easily from my body. When I was completely naked, his lips found their way on my throat. Sucking hard enough to leave mark.

"Arielle, you're so fucking beautiful..." he said as he looked at my breasts, which now sat fully erect and sensitive.. He bent down slightly to kiss the outer parts of my right nipple. Not quite touching it, but certainly teasing it mercilessly. I shivered in delight.

He slid his tongue over my left nipple creating a similar effect. The combination of cool air combined with the heat from his mouth was driving me crazy.

After staring hungrily at my sensitive flesh, He licked the tip of my right nipple causing me to whimper softly.

Before I knew it, he put my nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it expertly. I squeezed my leg tighter around him, trying to steady myself as his teeth grazed my nipple, leaving Mark on my sensitive skin.

All the while, his other hand caressed my thigh as he suckled on my breast. God, his soft touches were such a contrast to his rough demeanor.

He suddenly unhooked my leg from around his waist, which caused me to cry out in disappointment, when I realized that he removed himself from me, and lifted me effortlessly in his arms.

He carried me to his bedroom laying me down gently on his bed. He was fully dressed while I was wearing nothing but his sweatpants.

"Spread your legs, Arielle. Show me what's mine," he ordered huskily. "I want to devour you," he said as he stared at me hungrily.

"Aren't you gonna undress?," I asked him expectedly.

"You want to see me naked?" He said with a mischievous grin. "Then..." he said as he leaned forward. His lips near my ears as his fingers found its way to my clit.

I gasped loudly at the sensation. Letting out quiet moans as his fingers pleasured me.

"Just think about it this way," He mumbled. I widened my legs giving him access to my core. He replied with a devious laugh.