06

Arielle pov~

I don't know what gotten into me but Everything feels right....

When he was driving, I couldn't stop imagining him touching me. The thought of his hands roaming freely all over my body was making me wetter by the second.

Oh god there is no way this is gonna end well.

When my mom told me not to come home because my dad is early today means he was foresure drunk and she doesn't want me to deal with it now.

When she asked me where I am and why I'm late, I lied that I was at Joanna's house.  So she advised me to stay there, since it was pouring heavily too.

I can't tell her that I'm at Matthias house. So I lied.

When I told him I want to leave, there was a part of me want to be here... With him... In his house... But who am I kidding? How can I even be there? I'm his student whatsoever.

So I decided to ask him to drop me here but now... I don't want to...

The black t-shirt, he's wearing is hugging his shoulders perfectly.

His arms looks strong and built. I wanted to reach out and stroke his soft skin beneath the cotton material.

While he was driving, I noticed how his hands and finger move smoothly on the steering wheel. How his hair was slightly wet but still spiky and messily styled.

The thing I noticed most however was his smell. He didn't use any perfume, probably a cologne. But it seemed natural. Something subtle and faint. A mix between woody and citrusy.

I held back a sigh. All these things made me crave for something I shouldn't have. In this brief moment, everything seemed to slow down.

Especially to me. It felt like an eternity, and we were sitting in complete silence except for the radio playing.

"Come here," he said, his eyes turning into a darker shade of blue. I know what he meant, so I Unclipped my belt and moved closer. But he suddenly grabbed my hand and made me sit on his lap. My legs straddled his hips, forcing his Rock Hard erection against mine.

I gasped in Pleasure while also squeaking in Surprise. He wrapped his hands around my waist tightly.

"If we're going to do it then let's do it properly," he said staring intently into my eyes.

"What if someone comes?" I whispered looking behind us. It was raining cats and dogs outside but no one was passing by except for 2 lonely cars going somewhere else.

"Well, first of all," he said as he nuzzled his nose on my jaw. "No one is coming," he whispered as he moved to my neck. I placed both of my hands
on top of his. They seemed rough yet soft at the same time.

"And Secondly..." I didn't hear anything other than my heavy breathing. I opened my eyes slowly.
His tongue darted Out and Licked across my lip before tracing them.

I gasp hearing his soft voice whispering in my ear "Close your eyes..."

I did exactly what he said as I closed my eyes. "good girl," he continued whispering softly.

His hand reached behind me, grabbing me roughly by my ass. He dragged my body towards his, pressing our chests together. Our lips met instantly. This time his passion was raw and untamed. And so was mine.

We let out tongue explore each other
mouths. I moaned when his tongue made its way in, greedily seeking my own. I opened my mouth and he immediately took advantage of the new opening by plunging deeper. My fingers got tangled up with his hair, pulling his head even closer.

"Now that we've settled in," his breath hot and heavy on my cheek, "let's start this right."

Our lips meeting once again. His hands started wandering all over my skin under my dress. Everything felt different after that kiss... I've kissed guys before... But none of them felt this intense... He started kissing my neck.

Gently biting along my collarbone with his teeth. Leaving a trail of raised flesh. Then bit me gently on the ears. Causing me letting out another moan.

I couldn't help it as my hands slowly moved to his chest. Tugging at his shirt. When my nails scratched on his bare chest, I almost lost myself there. He released my bottom lip causing me to whimper softly from the loss. Smirking, he used his palm to push up against the underside of my chin, forcing me to stare into his eyes.

"I don't think we can continue," He whispered seductively looking deep into my eyes.

"Don't worry," he pulled me closer and gave me a quick peck on the lips.
"We're not done here. Now sit tight and wear your seat belt. We're going home" He said as he released me.

My face was flushed and I felt warm all over. Confused and flustered, I quickly buckled my seatbelt and sat on my side waiting patiently for his return.

He started the engine and I turned my
head towards him leaning my elbow on the window.

At first I didn't understand the term, 'sit tight' because at the rate he's driving it seems like we won't make it home without crashing.

"whoa, can you please slow down,"
I panted. He threw a smirk at me before putting the windshield wipers on high.

"you better hold on to something," he warned. "Or maybe hold onto to me, I won't mind," he said with a devilish smirk.

"Don't worry, I'm good at driving," he reassured, and sped off at full force. I placed my hands on the sides of the car seat, gripping them tightly as my stomach dipped and rose due to sudden jerks.

Even though I'm not used to this or
drive often, it was fun trying out new experiences.

We stopped right in front of his apartment. He stepped out and opened the door for me. As soon as I reached for his hand and stood outside, he scooped me up in his arms.

I shrieked, startled when he tried to carry me inside.

"W-what are doing," I stuttered. Ignoring me, he ran his free hand through my hair, lifting my messy curls.

"Good question... That depends whether You want to finish what we Started earlier.." he told with a smirk plastered in his face.

My heart thumped harder in my Chest. His hands under my thighs
Supporting my weight as he carried me towards the elevator.

Thank goodness that no one came. Because I have no idea what I would do if anyone was here.

We entered the elevator.. And I'm holding onto his neck tightly. His eyes were boring holes Into my soul as he looked straight ahead... his lips curved into a small smile. If I wasn't a blushing beetroot already.

So I stopped thinking and leaned forward, to close the remaining gap between us.

And just like that, our lips touched once more. At first he didn't expect that but he soon give in to the kiss. I Pressed together, testing the waters.

Testing how far we can go until neither of us can control ourselves anymore.

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him even closer. He parted my swollen lips and sucked on them hungrily, keeping up with the momentum. Arching my back, I let him have his way.

But he broke the kiss first and looked at me hungrily. Even his eyes look sated. He rested his forehead against mine, closing his eyes briefly.

"we better get upstairs or else I'll take you right here," He whispered lustfully.

At that time I didn't know what I'm getting into... Ignoring his warning, I edged him to his extend and sealed his lips with mine.

---

So, how was the chapter? Is it good? Do share your thoughts with me.

Wink~