04

Arielle pov~

Matthias was standing before me, shirtless his pants loosely hanging on his waist.

Shock, confusion, nervousness- I could Feel all those emotions washing over me like waves crashing against the shore. But somehow I managed to keep my calm.

"Ari?" he said in a confused tone, his brows furrowing with uncertainty.

"What are you doing here? You are drenched. Come inside," he offered, opening the door wider for me to enter.

"I- I'm here to deliver your order," I said, trying desperately To remain composed despite being completely awkward in front of him.

He looked at me puzzled. "I didn't or-" he began to spoke only to cut off by other. "That's my order, I'm afraid," a women's voice heard behind us. We turned around to see a women, who maybe on her 50's standing at her door entrance.

She had short blonde hair tied into a messy bun. Her face was covered in makeup. Her lips painted red.

I checked the house number once again. It was 215. And I looked at Matthias house number and it was 216.

Dammit.

So, apparently I was supposed to deliver this order at 215's doorstep. Well shit.

"I am sorry, Miss," I apologized to her and handed her delivery.

"It's okay sweetie, don't worry about it. Just next time remember which apartment is yours." she said kindly, smiling at me.

"Thank you, miss," I said gratefully.

"You're welcome. Wait here, let me grab my cash-"

"Don't worry Eva, I will take care," before she can finish her sentence Matthias grabbed me and pulled me inside his house and locked the door behind us.

"You are cold. Let me get you
something to wear. You're dripping wet," he said, his face inches away from mine.

"It's s alright, I can change later when I reach home" I protested but he refused to listen.

"Take a seat, I will be back" he said as he turned around and went upstairs.

With a sigh, I watched him go. But damn, that back.

It was perfect. Strong, toned and muscular. I regretted I didn't get a good look on his chest though.

But why does every single inch of him drive me crazy?

I am so fucked.

While I was waiting for him, I looked around. He used Ash and white colour
scheme throughout the entire living room. Couch, tables, chairs, everything matched each other. It was beautiful.

There were so many certificates, medals and trophies were placed on the slab. He was very successful, I thought.

I was startled when I realized he was standing beside me.

I quickly turn to look at him. But my heart stopped beating at the sight of him. He wore a simple black t-shirt.
But somehow, he still looks too sexy for his own good.

Damn my stupid hormones. Every single part of me screamed for him. My hands curled tightly.

"Here. You can use my bathroom, it's
upstairs. I will get you something to wear while you are at it," he said as he handed me the towel.

"Okay," I responded breathlessly, trying not to stare at his chest. Well, failed miserably.

For someone reasons, I felt like he's acting a bit weird. Maybe he's embarassed to see me in this state, I guess. Beacuse something feels off or maybe... I don't know.

Whatever his reason might be, I'll just
ignore it and try not to make him uncomfortable.

As I went upstairs, a large
king-sized bed caught my attention. It looked so inviting. I really needed some good sleep. Then I remembered where I actually was. It was Matthias' House.

Shit! I cursed myself as I made my way to the washroom.

It was huge as hell. From what I've seen so far, this guy had the nicest house ever. The house I grew up with was nothing compared to this mansion.

As I entered the bathroom, I saw a luxurious shower stall. Everything was perfectly clean. It almost
sparkled to my eyes.

When my eyes laid on the mirror, I almost regretted coming here.

I looked like a mess.

A real mess.

My hair was wet and messed up. My clothes were clinging onto my skin. Some mud strains on my pants. Gosh, do I really have to meet him in this state?

Urgh!

---

Well, this is just Arielle pov of what's happening. Next week are getting Matthias pov.

Tomorrow which is 16th September is my birthday... And I'm happy I'm posting this story today, which is 15th. Literally two minutes before lol...

Waiting for my sweeties birthday wishes...