Chapter 26: A Fond Farewell

After taking a minute to grieve the loss of his brother, Dante joined Trish hand in hand to celebrate along with the rest of the heroes

After taking a minute to grieve the loss of his brother, Dante joined Trish hand in hand to celebrate along with the rest of the heroes. A few villains like Loki of course had slinked away. Thor unable to find him. And Magneto was still missing as well. Jean Grey was back to normal and celebrating with the X-Men. Cyclops and Wolverine back to butting heads as usual... but at least it was in good fun.

Ryu and Chun-Li were talking it up with Bruce Banner, and Gamora. Ryu asking Gamora why her skin doesn't change back to normal before Chun-Li reminded him of Blanka and he felt silly. "Of course. Some are green." Ryu laughed as Bruce told them about his cousin SHE-HULK.

"I'd love to fight her!" Ryu said with his fist clenched as the gang laughed.

"I'm sure she'd love to meet you." Bruce Banner jested.

Elsewhere Dante returned the Venom Symbiote to Eddie Brock. Juri Han who had been talking to and growing an infatuation for flustered, but interested Peter Parker/Spider-Man had quickly tossed him aside when Venom showed up. Moving from one shoulder to another. Venom laughed.

"Why don't I ever have much luck with the ladies..." Spider-Man whispered as Dante patted him on the shoulder.

"You might be better off without in that case, but still... I get it!"

Trish looked annoyed at the way he phrased that. Puffing her cheeks.

Unlike Dante and Spider-Man however, Iron-Man was getting SSS Smoking-Sexy-Style treatment from Morrigan. Who'd been wrapped up with Tony Stark since the battle was over. War-Machine being the third wheel this time around. MegaMan, X, Zero, and Strider looking at all the carnage put on display with the hundreds of broken up sentinel parts laying about.

"Whose going to clean all this up?" Strider asked.

"I don't know. The Government maybe?" Tony Stark responded.

And lastly there was Chris, Rocket and X-23. Who'd all broken away from the rest of the group. From Captain America's ULTIMATE ALLIANCE. Broken away from the X-Men, The Guardians of the Galaxy. Comrades and other members of the BSAA. They stood looking out into the distance of the battlefield in which they stood. Seeing the sun set on a more peaceful horizon. And together remembered the long journey that brought them to this moment. A team.

"THANKS FOR READING!" The author said