Part 1: Crashed hopes

🥀

One drop

One drop...two drops ....three drops..... endless tears!

"Is this the thing I was fantasizing about my first night after marriage?" the young brunette screech hugging his knees close to his chest burrying his face to hide his tears from his beloved husband.
The Man of his dreams , his taehyungie hyung, was no longer a responsible husband to be true
The gentleman he expected was no where to be seen last night........the only thing appearing infront of him was just a silent jerk who let his brother successfully ruin their enthusiasm,hope,love, on their wedding night.

The add on things was a monstrous behaviour of his dearly husband totally drunk and wasted and all ready to ruin the poor soul anticipating nothing but a lovely future!

The more he thinks,the more he would loose his mind ...... He was scared,unhappy yet hopefull of his beloved hyungie.

Flashback~

"Jungkook" called his mother in law welcoming to their family of four along with their ceo son Kim taehyung.
"Hey jungkookie feel easy, and don't shy away too much. We aren't gonna eat u honey" the women was not as she portrayed was the thing jungkook never had imagined.

Jungkook  being a cute, shy, well mannered, mature boy always respected and obeyed his family and friends with no clause.

"kookie I'll help you with your room,follow me boy" said taehyung's brother Eunwoo

"Hyung is this tae's room??"Jungkook questioned suddenly to lighten their surroundings after Eunwoo unnaturally started upholding jungkook by his waist.
"Yes kook fresh up and wait for the moment,the fun is going to begin tonight"eunwoo said winking at jungkook who uncomfortably hissed at his words keeping a small smile on his lips.

One hour two hours three hours ....later on
His taehyungie hyung hadn't appeared yet to their precious wedding night.
The wait for taehyungie was making jungkook anxious. The sparkle of his pretty earring with a light touch of makeup and cherry plum lip balm was fading a bit by bit.

A vry unexpected entry to his room late at 12 of night made him alarmed.
It was Eunwoo.

"Eynwoo hyung,u wanted something?? Where's tae? Why is here not here yet??" Jungkook questioned continuously being frightened.

Eunwoo entered the bedroom decorated romantically with blueberry and rose scented candles with rose petals all around the room,over the bed and one the ground, everywhere!

Eunwoo locked the door behind him continuing his path towards jungkook making him panicky
Jungkook slowly composing himself asked " what are doing here hyung?"

Eunwoo as reached near jungkook grabbed him in between his arms and gave a peck on jungkook's exposed collarbone making him fearful with his Bambi eyes filling with instant tears of insult and uncomfortableness.

Just has Eunwoo's hand started sliding inside jungkook's crop top...... jungkook chocked on sob and starting struggling in his hold to be let free......

As soon as jungkook was pushed forcefully to the nearby wall the bedroom door clicked open and his taehyungie hyung entered inside sober and a little wasted.

"Hyungie" jungkook wailed seeking protection from taehyung rather to be suprised of taehyung simply watching the scene ongoing without intruding........
Taehyung was awfully quiet.
Eunwoo's smug smile extended has he started to undo jungkook's trouser.

"Hyungie NO, tell him to not touch me please"
Jungkook pleaded being afraid and seeking help with tears rolling down his innocent doe eyes.

"............................." taehyung keep silent again.

To be continued.....

Lots of love from author
Guys support be enough
I'm new here!!!!
Like and comment more.,

Cute cute cute 😭🎀💗

Cute cute cute 😭🎀💗