Part 4: Crashed hopes

🥀

Present~

Present~

🥀No warning given.....🥀

Taehyung checked out of the washroom after his morning shower to view his little husband curled up hugging his knees towards his chest and sobbing by hiding his face between his knees covering is unholy body with a blood painted thin bedsheet.

He was pushed out of his observation when the bedroom door clicked open without permission by his dearest young brother Eunwoo.

As soon has jungkook heard the foreign sound he looked up to only face Eunwoo and his husband starring at his messy state.
This embrassed jungkook more which made him shrink more out of shame.....

Taehyung quickly regaining his senses marched towards Eunwoo shielding jungkook from his gaze.

" Hyung, eomma is awaiting for the breakfast that needs to be prepared from our newly wed jungkookie" Eunwoo added to balance the sharp stare from taehyung to stop gazing at his little husband.

"U should go" said taehyung pushing Eunwoo out of his bedroom and locking the door back!

Jungkook being scared all around once again met taehyung's gaze seeking protection for his vulnerable state. As taehyung broke the trance and started to set ready his morning routine ignoring the small human.

"Aaahhh" jungkook hissed as he tried to make his way towards the bathroom to fresh up and fullfill his responsibilities as a son-in law.

With the support of the walls he finally managed to reach the place and at last slowly glanced at his husband.

"Tae,please wait for me to join you downstairs. Don't let me alone. I'm scared please" pleaded jungkook to his taehyungie.

This was the only thing that taehyung could do for jungkook in this household ......that is Atleast staying by his side when he was not in his office.

The room atmosphere was not at all soothing as taehyung heard his husband whimpers and wailing sounds loud enough.
Wasn't he supposed to calm down his husband and support him during pain???
But none were done!

After a long bath jungkook finally stepped out the shower only in his bathrob has he hadn't tagged any clothes along with him to the shower.
But as soon as jungkook entered the room he was meet with vry distressed taehyung in their balcony vapping, only in his baggy sweat pants.
Jungkook quickly approached their closet and wore his baby pink panties with a black lace brace.

His sky blue oversized T-shirt was blending perfectly with those white sweatpants.
He was looking CUTE.

As soon as he approached taehyung with his wobbly legs, definitely his first time with no after care with a plus of harshness was a no joke..........