Part 20: Crashed hopes (M)

🥀

🥀Warning(18+)🥀

🥀Warning(18+)🥀

Heavy smut ahead......please skip it incase you find it digusting or something.

Taehyung picked up jungkook who wrapped his legs around taehyung's naked torso and hugged his hyungie like a koala.
He now bounced a little on the bed as taehyung settled between his heat.
He suddenly gasped at the new intrusion into his hole., he closed his legs feeling bursting out his juices at any moment.
While Taehyung spread apart his legs while nibbling with his chest flesh.
One finger was turned into two showing heaven to jungkook. He arched his body backwards beautifully delivering a loud Moan which encouraged his taehyung to fill him with the other two fingers aswell.

Those four fingers made jungkook feel magical
His firstever harshless intercourse with lots of touches and kisses made jungkook feel euphoric.
He was all red like a ripened tomato.,
"Aaahhhnnngh taeehhh~" he moaned as he felt his husband torturing both his bo*bies as well as his drenched hole with his Juices.

Taehyung positioned himself before jungkook as his member ached to be stuffed in.
He tried to push his length all at once but stopped when jungkook screeched with painfull voice.,
"Hurts, it's hurting again hubby
Why is it not less painful!?" He said.
It was almost 2months after their sexual Connection and this had made jungkook's wall just tighter.
" it well fade soon ., relax" taehyung said before leaning down to kiss his temple.

"Move.........." He whispered as he held both of taehyung's shoulder before placing warm kiss on those built chest!!!!

"Ohh.......You are more tighter than earlier" taehyung whisper groaned against jungkook's ear While jungkook was just jerking up and down due to those satisfying powerful thrusts.

"Tae., hmpphh" he gasped has taehyung grabbed his neck pining more into the bed increasing his pace.
His toes curled up has he was in the edge of reaching his orgasm.
He hugged his husband pulling him for a kiss.,
Both of the couples lips met in a messy way....their tongues synchronised....they mewled tasting eachother.
Jungkook opened his eyes, looking into his husband's brown orbs before looking down at their connection. The way taehyung buried himself fully and moving in and out in an animalistic speed. Jungkook couldn't help but gave a lovely smooch on his husband's nose and forehead and observed his taehyungie hyung's intense stare on him.
Taehyung again attacked those red plums to which jungkook replied passionately.

"Mmmmeeaahahhhhh"
Soon both the husbands moaned and groaned together into each other's mouth which was swallowed by the couples as they cum together euphorically.
Jungkook's first ever sensationally and emotionally attached orgasm made him really weak.......he wrapped his legs around taehyung's torso without letting him go. He nested his head on taehyung's broad shoulders whimpering.,
He was by now crying a little due to over stimulation. He wasn't in his conscious at all.,
He was simply shedding tears, did not know what was happening to him.
Taehyung all the while who was stuffing his face into jungkook's neck was almost lying on him., but maintained a safe distance from jungkook's belly keeping the fact of his pregnancy.
He disattached from jungkook's hold and got up., while jungkook's whined in his cry and opened his eyes inviting his husband to cuddle him back,
But taehyung after coming down from his high shifted next to jungkook sitting up.