Part 5: Crashed hopes

🥀

The breakfast was done with a heavy atmosphereAs soon as taehyung reached the main door, jungkook reluctantly approached his husband

As soon as taehyung reached the main door, jungkook reluctantly approached his husband....... Because he had no idea of what to do in this household. After fighting with nervousness jungkook called out taehyung.

"Tae.... When will you return back home???
Is there any things specifically I should do hyungie" jungkook asked him.
Taehyung after ass long time of staring at him uninterestedly spoke..... "you don't need to know this, ceo doesn't have particular hours and remember to stay away from Eunwoo....."

Jungkook mentally noted the point.

As taehyung approached his black Mercedes his sister spoke gaining his attention.

"Taehyung do you really want to attend ur office today....its just the first day after your marriage....i know this isn't a normal one yet u can Atleast fullfill his longing tae.....don't act rock hard towards him just like eomma" vivian suggested.
.
.
.
.
"Eunwoo is distorted right now, do u really think this will be the best idea of u abundaning jungkook here with them??? I have a shoot this afternoon.....think about it!!!" Said Vivian.

"I know viv, but I can't be tagged along with him.....this is not what I want ..... I can't protect him, u know I already have tons of responsibilities.....please at any cost I gotta take him back from her hands safely...I don't want anybody or anything distracting me!!!" Taehyung argued.....

Few foot steps away both taehyung and Vivian watched jungkook looking at them from the door step with small delicate smile.
Vivian felt bad for the boy and left to her shoot where as taehyung ignored jungkook and was about to get in the car.

That's when jungkook ran towards him with his almost jelly legs drawing his attention.

"Take care hyungie., I'll be waiting for you for lunch.....BYE" said jungkook waving his hands almost gracefully.

This was his dream.......sending his beloved husband off to work was one of his anticipated wish.he always wanted to feel the connection of loved ones missing each other.....

"I don't visit home during lunch time jungkook......if you are in any trouble ...here" taehyung handed his company's official visiting card to his husband.
"Ohh, shall I prepare it and fetch it hyungie" jungkook asked with a glint of hope.but he was already sad to digest the time span that he can be with his husband......it was only after the evening or even night maybe.

Taehyung sunk into the driver's seat and started the engine...... " Don't bother!" Replied taehyung coldly after driving off to the office.