Warning Shots

As Felicia arrives at the Apartment. Both Peter and Gwen are now nervous that she's now being hunted. The three sit down and talk it out.

Peter: So uh, is it important

Felicia: Of course!

Gwen: Okay! Hold up. Jeff! Cmon!

Before Felicia can say anything. As Gwen yelled out for Jeff the Shark. Jeff the Shark has been finding things on his own. He's been outside lately. And has been bringing in trash everyday. This time was interesting. He brought a little futuristic device with a button and a option of what appeared to be years. And a weird collar like that's also a device.

Gwen: Uhh, hah! Wow Jeff. Bringing something probably valuable! Eh?

Jeff: Ruff!

Peter: Hmm. I could send this to Tony. It could be important. He can fix it

Gwen: Glazer!

Peter: Huh?

Felicia: Don't worry! I can handle that once this conversation is over!

Gwen: Okie!

Peter: Okay, so. What did you over hear with Kingpin and all of them?

Felicia: Okay so.. 1, 2, 3

She then turns into Cat.

Cat: Kingpin, and the rest are looking for you, Gwen.

She said, Gwen confused and not getting what is so serious about this talk.

Gwen: They gonna take me home?

Cat: No, but uhh.. they wanna kill you and Peter before they do their colider madness. So.. what I am saying is. They can strike anytime they want. Especially, you Gwen.

Gwen then become uncomfortable about what she told her. Peter saw that in her eyes. She was a little nervous now. Especially they're coming for her. Even Peter. Jeff would cuddle and pout in Gwen's arms hearing whay is possible to happen.

Cat: They were at the explosion site of the first Colider. Finding items that can possibly boost the progress up for the new colider. And now they know both of you are now working together since y'all were on the news-

Gwen: Wait hold up! We were on the news?!

Cat: Yeah, y'all did stuff helping people.

Peter: ohh. I remember.. shoot.

Cat: And not only that, but.. they also know your.. superhero name..

They all got quiet. Gwen flustered yet, didn't find it a big deal. It was her choice and her choice only.

Gwen: So? Gwenpool is literally legal! And is not bad!

Cat: Really?

Gwen: I mean, it's not bad as Wendys right now! They're shit! Even the Carolina Panthers! Now that's shit.

Both Peter and Cat sigh and pinch their top of the nose.

Gwen: But, all the things you did say.. well. I now know I must be armored up any moment now.

Cat: They are strong and a lot to handle I can already smell it.

Peter: Well, that's why we-

Gwen: We have the Avengers! Oh wow! And yet, they won't let me or Wade in the group!

She said sarcastically. Peter sighs again. But that is now out of the way. They now know. Any moment, to fight back. And get Gwen home.

Cat: But, that was all I can say about that.