Chapter 27

Jess pov

"Wake up"

"Justin what are you doing here?"

"We barley get to see you we want to take you out the Dolan's are invited as well"

"Where are we going?"

"To our house because you haven't met dad yet"

"Do I have too? I don't want to see anyone"

"Yes! Are things okay with you and Gray?"

"Yeah we argued last night but it's whatever"

"Start getting ready we're having breakfast so dress nice"

"It's just a family get together"

"I'll be waiting upstairs" he walked off.

I got out of bed brushed my teeth, took a shower, did my hair/make-up etc.

I walked to Ethans room I found him in his boxer's

"How come every time I come in you're in your boxer's?"

"Because you don't know how to knock"

"Well learn to lock"

"What's up?"

"We got this breakfast brunch at my foster parents they invited you too"

"Oh I know already"

"Okay then" I walked away as I was heading to my room to get my phone arms were pressed around my waist and I was spurned around looking directly at Grayson's eyes, he planted a kiss

"I'm sorry beautiful, I didn't. Mean to hurt you"

"It's okay" I said kind of weak.

"Let me explain to you"

"Not now Gray I have to finish getting ready"

"Please"

"Later"

"Fine!"

_____________________

*Foster parents house*

"It's nice to finally meet you Jess and you to Grayson, glad your being a man and staying with her to father your child. You're a nice guy Gray"

"Thanks sir" Gray said.

"Ethan are you ready to have a nephew or niece?" My dad asked.

"Yes! I'm very excited. Uncle ethan"

I get a text

From: Babe❤

"Can we talk now?"

To:Babe❤

"Outside come on"

We walked outside Grayson held my hand "The promise was when Maddie moved I won't forget her and that I'll wait for her. Once I started getting vine famous I got really busy I tried contacting her but it was too late she had changed her number because when I called they said wrong number, so maybe I thought she probably moved on with her life so I did too.

When I met you I fell in love all over again and I knew it was a chance to be happy. That night when I seen her in the basement and so did you I didn't know what to do.

Madison and I talked we hung out a couple of times. We kissed and I felt guilty for cheating on you.

One day she came over and you went out with Ethan to get something, she told me I had to pick either you or her. I told her I was sorry and that I couldn't do it anymore because I was in love with someone else.

That someone was you and I enjoy ever minute,second, and hour that I'm with you because I love you and I promise I will be 100% open with you because you're the only one that I want"

I was in tears I didn't know what to say he pulled me into a hug "I love you too Grayson" he leaned down and kissed me.

"How about I make it up to you, you and I are going on a date tomorrow night"

"Sounds good and Grayson I believe in you. Thank you for opening up and being honest with me. I know we been through alot, but I'm willing to give you many chances because I'm in love with a boy named Grayson dolan"

"And I'm in love with a Girl named Jessica Alvarez (made up last name)"

We shared another kiss before heading home.

COMMENT!!!

Vote!!!!

Who do you ship?

#Jethan or #Jayson ❤❤❤

Love you guys

Follow Twitter I will start posting when I'll have updates and when I'll make another fanfic next one is mostly likely going to be about Shawn Mendes. Who loves Shawn?❤❤