Chapter 20

Jess pov

It's been four month's since Grayson found out I was pregnant. Latley he's been acting strange he hasn't even asked about the baby. For the past two months he's been with four girls he moved on pretty quickly. Ethan has been helping alot he's been going with me to my appointments

"Ethan I think something's wrong my stomach hasn't grew it actually shrunk"

"Do you want to head to the hospital?"

"Yeah and can you bring grayson?"

"Yeah I'll get him"

We're in the car and Grayson rubs my belly then kisses it. I was pissed off this is the first time in months he shows emotion. "I love you" he says to my belly. I pull Grayson face up, his eyes red, his breath scent of alcohol. Im disgusted right now feels like Dajavu. I grabbed Ethans hand and walked into the emergency room.

"Hi, what seem to be the problem?"

"I think somethings wrong with my baby"

"Room 303, sorry the guys will have to wait"

I walked into the room the doctor came in minutes after. They did a sonogram. "I'm sorry" he said and walked out.

"Who's the father?" I heard the doctor tell while Ethan and Grayson were waiting outside my room. "I am" Grayson said. Ugh I really wish he didn't drink before this. "I'm Sorry, but you guys have lost your baby" the doctor said. I started crying, we're not going to be a family.

The doctor gave me my paperwork "sorry for your loss" I walked out the room and cried in Ethans chest "What happened?" He asked. "We lost the baby" I said. He hugged me and kissed my forehead "I'm sorry Jess" Grayson looked lost he didn't say anything on the ride home.

*Next day*

"How are my two angels?" Grayson said.

"Very funny Grayson" I said in a serious tone. He kissed my belly rubbing it.

I slightly hit his arm "what's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"We lost our baby! You keep acting like nothing happened do you hate me that much for not forgiving you?"

"What do you mean we lost our baby?" He said seriously.

"That's right yesterday you were to drunk to remember anything like most of these days, you idiot!" I said screaming at him.

"Calm down explain what happened?"

"Ugh you aggravate me! You never remember. We went to the hospital because my stomach hasn't grown"

"I'm sorry I've been a dick" he said grabbing my wrist.

"Don't touch me! You put more through hell, you been treating me like shit. You act like nothing happened between US. You moved on, don't try explaining I'm done with your comments. The only reason I haven't gave up on this family was because of our baby and Ethan and I'm not going to just leave him either"

Ethans pov

Graysons been a real jerk to Jess, give her slack she just lost your child and you're already with another girl. What was she thinking having a child with Grayson he's been a real ass lately.

I been here for her she's been hurt and she can never love again because of him. She can't stay in the same room with him they always argue. Jess been crying about the loss of her baby and the loss of Graysons heart.

Ever since they broke up she hasn't been herself. Grayson has fucked up big time. Jess came to me hugging me tightly "Thank you Ethan for always being their for me, you haven't broke our promise" she said looking at the promise ring she bought me months ago.

"I'll never break that promise" I said kissing her cheek. I looked into her eyes she smiled " I knew I picked the wrong twin, you we're the right one for me all along" I was surprised by her words. She pulled me into a kiss I could feel her tears on her cheek as we kissed. I wiped them away " don't cry beautiful" she smiled and rested her head on my chest.

Grayson pov

I was in th living room overhearing Jess and Ethan, they were talking about promises that reminded me of my ring and I realized I broke everyword of that promise we made. Ethan had his room door opened I seen her crying and they were kissing, I couldn't say anything she wasn't mine anymore. She hates me!

I was getting flashbacks of mine and Jess first date ( Who remebers?) All our happy moments our relationship gone all because I made a stupid decision. I lost my baby and the most amazing girl.

A/N: VOTE!!

#Jayson or #Jethan

This is not the ending, whichever has the most comments/ Votes I will put it as who Jess finally settles with.