Chapter 36

Ethan pov

Who could've poisoned her. Fuck! I think it was chloe she called me when we were out eating. I asked her if she wanted to join us, but she said she had things to do. I'll call chloe to meet us at the hospital.

*30 min later*

Chloe arrived. "Omg what happened?" Chloe said.

"She was posioned. How can someone do this to her? I swear when I find out who did it I'm going to go off" I said.

" wow! I hope she is okay. Can you hold my purse while I go to the bathroom?" is all Chloe can say.
I decided to check her purse while she was gone. Guess what I found I showed it to the doctor and indeed it was posion. Chloe came back.

"Chloe be 100% honest with me. Did you posion Jess? Don't you dare lie to me."

"I didn't do it Ethan"

"Why was this in your purse?"

"You went through my bag?"

"Don't you dare lie to me!!"

"I swear I didn't do it"

"You're such a liar. You can get arrested for attempted murder. Just tell me the truth!& I won't press charges on you!"

"Fine! I did it! I'm sorry I didn't think that will happen"

"Chloe I'm sorry, but you know what this means for us!"

"Sorry Eth" Chloe said walking away.

Jess pov

I wake up hearing sniffles next to me Grayson crying with his hands on his face, elbows on his lap. I noticed something's wrong why am I in the hospotal? Last thing I remember was waiting for Shawn at the hotel.

"Grayson, don't cry! I'm okay" Gray looked up with a smile on his face he kissed my cheek "Thank god, you're okay!"

"What happened?"

Ethan and Shawn came in. Shawn kissed me "Shawn stop we have to tell Ethan and Gray the truth"

"Grayson knows, Ethan doesn't"

"Grayson so you believe me now?"

"Yes,I'm sorry for not listening"

"Someone explain this to me?" Eth said.

" Shawn & I fake dated to get you jealous"

"Oh since we're confessing, I only went out with Chloe because I. Wanted you to see that you still had feelings for Grayson and Grayson still does for you. I can see it Jess. You deserve Gray. He's yours"

"Is this true Gray?"

"Yes Jess it is, but I can't! Because someone else is in love with you"

"Who?"

"Me" Shawn said.

"Jess, I do love you! But I can't Grayson still loves you. You two were meant for each other. Im willing to stay your best friend for you can be happy. Ethan is right. Grayson gives you this look and the way you two pause and look at each other shows how much you two still love each other. I want you to be happy okay. Grayson is your true love"

Shawns word meant alot to me. He's right I am still in love with Grayson.

"So Jess? What does this mean for us? Want to give us another shot?" Grayson said.

"Yes"

Gray hugged me tightly. He pushed my hair behind my ear. Lifting my chin up and kissed me passionately. You can hear Shawn and Ethan awe and Gray and I laughed. I'm just glad I can be happy. I think I made the right choice.

A/N: Will they last? What do you guys think? Sorry about the long wait. I tried. I just been really busy.