Protection Detail

Kion

I smiled as I  got up and blushed as I heard where do you think you're going? I frowned as I turned to see Janja watching me through one open eye. I blushed and said I gotta go doing a potty dance." I blushed as he nodded, got up, and said, "You heard your father, I'm to escort you wherever you go. I blushed and nodded as we walked away from Pride Rock and blushed heavily. I relieved myself while Janja stood watch. I frowned and looked away embarrassed having seen Janja curiously scenting me while I was going and said yeah I know it happens once a month I get that scent and a lot of attention from lions then after a week or two it goes away. I blushed as he chuckled and said, "Do you trust me? I blushed and nodded and shifted as he said, then roll over to your back. I blushed and did as he asked and swallowed nervously as Janja saw my maleness and smirked, seeing the additional slit under my tail hole. Janja smirked and whispered I knew it. I blushed and said, "You knew what?"" getting nervous. Janja chuckled and said I knew based on your sentence you had one of these plaxing his paw on my pussy and rubs. I blushed and groaned before saying you really don't want to do that. Father's very adamant. I'm not to let anyone touch me there. I blushed as  Janja smirked and said funny  it seems he doesn't seem to mind since he's watching. I blushed as I looked around and froze seeing dad stroking himself off watching Janja paw my vagina. I blushed and looked up into dad's eyes and saw a hopeful lust in them. I blushed and said father you want me to do something don't you? I blushed as  dad smirked and said no I want you to get rammed.