Ch.6

You scan your surroundings and noticed how dark it was, the only light coming from the display of all sorts of alcohol propped up on selves. Before you could gather your thoughts as to where you were, you heard a squeal of an excited girl.

"Oh my gosh! There's another girl?!" She squealed in excitement as she lungs on top of you with a knife to held to your throat. Your mind was racing. You weren't sure how to react in a situation like this, Shigaraki grabs the young blonde from the back of her shirt and threw her across the room.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER! I don't care what you think don't ever touch her or I will kill every single one of you!" He screamed at the small group forming into the living room. You stared at the group of villains that were peering down at you. You stood up and brushed your pants off from any dirt that stuck on.

"I'm sorry! I just got so excited to see another girl in the League! She's so cute I wanted to see how pretty her blood was.." She said, her face cheesing from the thought of your blood. It made you shiver from the thought, you figured that must be how her quirk works.

"It's okay Shig, I'm fine. I just haven't had time to get my breath back since we've teleported here." You said, reassuring him. He looked at you, he was scared you've gotten hurt.

"Jeez already with nicknames? Just how close are you two?" Said a man with scars all over his face and arms. What he said made everyone stare at you and Tomura.

"We're friends, close friends. None of your business. Now leave us be." Shigaraki said, grabbing your arm with his hand, one finger held up making sure his quirk doesn't affect you.

"Wait aren't you gonna introduce everyone to me?" You quickly said, you wanted to get acquainted with everyone.

He stood still as he dropped his hand from your arm and walked to a room down the hall. "Make it quick then meet me in my room." He said, closing the door a bit too hard. You took a breath in and turned around and seen everyone already doing their own thing. "Um, hi everyone. I'm
Y/N, I guess I'll be apart of your League. Hope you guys don't kill me heh.." You said nervously.

"Jeez how low you think of us? I'd only kill you if you try to kill me, that's it. I'm Dabi." He said, the man with the patchwork on his body, leaned up against a wall.

"I'm Himiko Toga! Please call me Toga! We should be best friends!! Let's do girl stuff together!!" The blonde school girl said, hugging you tightly. You start to lose air in your lungs from how tight she was holding you.

"Ahh nice to meet you too, it's nice knowing another girl is in the group." You said patting Toga on the back as she lets go of you.

"Oh! There's also Big Sis! Magne meet Y/N!" Toga said, pulling you towards the person called Magne. You both exchange introductions along with a person called Spinner and Compass who sat at the bar counter. A man named Twice sat at a booth with Toga. You also met with Kurogiri, who was the bartender. You learned it was their quirk that transferred you to this place which was their hideout. Once you were done learning about everyone and their quirks you walked down the hallway and stopped at the door where Shigaraki was in. You knocked on the door and heard a voice say 'Come in.' You walk inside and seen Tomura sat on the wooden floor with video games and movies scattered around him as he's shuffling through them. "Shut the door." He commanded. You obliged and shut the door, you looked around his room, there was old posters barely holding on the walls and some old trash scattered everywhere. You saw a twin bed tucked in the corner of the room with one pillow and an old blanket laying on top. You blushed bit thinking how you were gonna sleep here, thinking about how you and Shigaraki were gonna fit together on that bed.