0.9: Prologue

(in Japanese)

''Im sure you're wondering why we are having this meeting so ill get to the point quickly. we have a request to ask you, Yeong-suk. ''

The girl in question noded.
''Ok, what is it...?... ''

''We want you to transfer to the UA hero course. Recently there has been a attack on class 1A and we worry for their safety. We thought the most reasonable solution would be to transfer a experienced teen into the class to act as a sort of protecter. Do you accept the offer Lovely Yeong-Suk? ''

''Bring it on!''
she answered simply as she pumped her fist into the air.

' i would have to even if i said no anyways.'

The man in front of her chuckled slightly and handed her a few documents to sign
''Just sign these documents and you should be able to go hopefully tomorow''

she grabbed the pen at the side of the table and signed the documents after reading it.

She got out of the room and went to her bedroom to get changed into somthing comfortable then cheked her phone. there was a notification from Minji so she clicked it.

(in korean)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🫸NWJNS🫷

🐻teddy: just reminder we have to go to hybe building today to practice omg dance

🐰Pigtails: 👍

🐶sunflower: okay

🦩shrimpy: ok see you there :>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(in Japanese)

'ill probably be late if I go by train, but I'm pretty sure Hawks was about to leave for patrol so maybe he won't mind bringing me there'
Lovely rused to the rooftop to hopefully find Hawks. Just like she thought, he was there.

''Hey cardinal, can you-''

The hero cut her off.
''no''

"Why"

"DONT CALL M-"
Click

"DONT CALL M-"Click

''Hehe''

A/n: