He takes their side #2 ~ Ethan

You knocked on the door frame and Ethan was sitting on the edge of his phone facing his back to you. He looked over his shoulder, "It-It's me." You cleared your throat. He looked back to whatever he was looking at.

You walked slowly over to the bed and sat about a ruler or two away from him. "Ethan, I didn't mean-" He interrupted you, "I'm sorry I didn't believe you. It was stupid of me, I wasn't thinking at all and..." There was a silent pause. You took advantage of it. "Ethan, she and her friends were talking crap about me and I heard them. I knew I shouldn't of just stood there so I spoke up. I walked off and she ran up and slapped me. Grayson helped me up and- she looked like she was going to punch me so I punched her first. I shouldn't of done it."

He looked at you and a tear rushed down his face. "The thing that hurt me most wasn't her talking bad, it was the fact that it was Grayson helping me up instead of you. You chose to help her instead." He opened his lips finally, "I'm sorry Y/N." He said so husky. You have a light smile, assuring him it was okay. "I feel like a complete dick, is your hand okay?" He grabbed hold of your hand intertwining eachothers fingers, "It's numb, but getting better." He kissed your forehead as you closed your eyes and smiled.

"I love you Y/N." He looked you right in the eyes, "I love you too Ethan."

A/N:
HAPPY HAPPY HAAAAPPYYY 🎉💞😍😇😂😋 sorry, so bored. I slept all day so I'm going to do as many updates as I can tonight...
Vote / comment 😁😘😘
Oh and guys, I need a serious opinion... I'm thinking of starting a Grayson Dolan Fan-Fiction called Runaway. If I write just a blurb in this book explaining what it'd be about, would you read it? Honest answers in the comments below. If I get more no's then yes's I won't bother. But I'll still write a blurb sometime tonight.