Public ~ Grayson

You, Jack, Ethan, Cameron, Gray and Aaron planned on going out for lunch in the Jersey Shore. You arrived to the Dolan beach house and changed in the guest room.

About an hour later you all walked to the closest café. There were a huge group of bikinied girls standing outside. You were starting to think Grayson was checking one of them out so you looked behind and he just smiled at you. Then you looked at Cameron and she leaned in and whispered "it's gonna be fine". Grayson grabbed your hand and that made you stop until you walked in sync.

As you got closer, the screaming got louder. And you started to get nervous. The girls were going to ask questions, and for photos, and probably his number.

Everyone else just stayed with the stampede of girls while you tried passing through. "Excuse me! Thanks." You yelled over the screams. Because you were walking the opposite way as them they were pushing you their way. You fell backwards and some of the girls didn't even care and just walked on your legs and hands. You couldn't even yell for help. Then Cameron came and extended her arm out for a hand up.

Your eyes watered as she pulled you in for a hug. You looked over your shoulder and saw a girl in Grayson's arms, with her legs wrapped around his waist. "Just ignore that, he loves you. We'll go sit over there." She pointed to a booth in the corner, away from the fans. You just walked there without saying anything.

About an hour later the boys finally came to the booth. Interrupting yours and Cameron's conversation. "That was cool as!" Jack went on. You just gave a light smile and carried on eating your fries. You told Cameron how you felt and she totally understood, you didn't want her saying anything though, she assured you she wouldn't.

"Some of those chicks were freaking hot!" Ethan said wrapping his arm around Grayson's shoulder, Grayson just laughed shaking his head. He went to sit beside you but then a blonde girl with a tan body came to sit on Grayson's lap.

"Who's this?" She asked, giving you a bitchy look. "My girlfriend." He tried pushing her off but she wouldn't let go. Cameron then spoke, "I'm sorry but this is Grayson's girlfriend. He doesn't want you sitting on his lap." She looked Cameron up and down. She wore a blue and white striped bikini. With a white mini skirt over top. Her face was very sunburnt, you tried not to laugh. You flipped your hair out of the way, "Excuse me? What did you say?" Oh really? She's one of those girls. "I said nothing. But if you would like for me to say something; get the heck off of my boyfriend. Otherwise I'll get you off of him myself." You gave her a dead look. She raised an eyebrow and flipped her hair, "Whatever. Call me, Ethan." She left winking. Ethan wasn't interested.

"Babe-" Grayson started, "No, Grayson. Can we talk over here?" You directed him to a few booths away from Cam and the boys. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I hate seeing you with fans, I know- you tell me every single day that they're just fans and I'm way more than just a girlfriend to you. And that you love me but when you're with them I can't help but get jealous." You let out. He placed a hand on your jawline and rubbed his thumb on your cheek softly, "Y/N, I love you. I tell you like a million times a day and I mean the whole three words. You are all I want and all I need, I don't want you to be jealous because of them. You are perfect in my eyes, that's all you need to know." He leaned in and gave you a passionate kiss you had been craving for days.

Fans were actually taking pics and you were getting notifications saying you were tagged in over 50 pictures on Instagram.

You liked a heap of them and fans were going all phsyco. The girl didn't even apologise until Grayson rejected her ask for a photo, "I'm sorry Grayson, I shouldn't have made a move on you like that. And I'm sorry Y/N, for being a bitch to you." you just smiled at her confirming your forgiveness.

A/N: this is so long omg! part #3 on You Win A Contest is coming soon I promise, its just it went along so much better in my head. 😅 and also its like really long and i dont know weather to just keep going in the one. otherwise there's going to be a lot of parts to it, which im okay with. vote / comment if you want me to keep going with You Win A Contest. im okay with either way. 😊😘😎❤️
oh and btw im also on my ipod again so i can upload pics with my chapters, which im so happy about! 😊 okay byeeee !