Chapter 5 (making the striker)

Ace body suddenly engulfed in flames like everywhere I was his body, looking like a fire human torch, he seems natural about it though.

"Your literally lit on fire, why are you so nonchalant about it though?!" Deuce shouted his teeth lookin like a shark.

You can't help but find it really funny, and also kinda weird because your inside Ace body and your a literal fire inside him.

"Looks like only the first person that takes the first bite can get the power, but still you should finish the fruit, and don't be wasteful" Ace spoke while also finishing the fruit that's still in his hand.

Deuce started eating the remains of food in his hand as well, while his thinking of something, before Ace suddenly muttered of Luffy being surprised if he found out about this his new power devil fruit.

"We might be able to scape" Deuce spoke while he looked at somewhere, you also looked at where Deuce are looking and you just realised, could this be the ship you were with? Of the last thing you remembered?.

Well you didn't really care cuz you don't know how long you've been stuck in that chest and don't want to remember about it again, on the front of the ship is a dragon like figure.

"If we can use this newfound power properly, we might be able to scape this antlion!" You glance back to deuce when he said that, he seems to be doing something on his book you just realised he has in him.

While on the other hand I'm testing out my newfound mera mera nomi power along with Ace, his finger pointed at the pointy, rusted looking sword on the ground of the floor, looking like a kid who's playing while firing a gun with his hand.

On the other hand Deuce continued to talk about the plan on how to get out this island while drawing? Or Doing something in his book.

"We can structure our ship like a paddle steamer, three paddle wheels, two on the sides and one on the back" Deuce continued while asking Ace if his even listening, which only got a reply of "yeah" while also shooting around with his fire.

"And to power it, will make use of your Devil fruit Ace"

You can't help but increase the power of it, when Ace shoots around like a gun, making him suprise and excited.

"Shoot that down" Deuce ordered pointing at the dragon like head in front of this massive beat up looking ship.

Ace smirk as I felt a part of myself flowing out, I also smirk to myself as I controlled the fire to be more as powerful in the original.

The dragon like head fell on the ship deck and Deuce started examining it before dragging it with the help of Ace Into the shore, and you can't be more happier when you finally saw the sky and sea, after all that you went through of being stuck in a chest.

Arriving at the shore of the island, Deuce wasted no time and started making a small like ship, after a while of observing both Deuce and Ace you realise that what Deuce is actually making is a that small ship when Ace was traveling around to find teech.

The striker, as you remembered it right, they then dropped the dragon like head, deuce being the one leading on how to make it while Ace is just playing around with his flame.

Although Ace did cut down a few of the woods so deuce can work properly on the striker.

"We need the energy from your flames to work and spin the paddle, while using as little as heat as positive" deuce spoke while hammering around on the dragon head that is now turning into a boat.

"So you're saying... I need fire control, that can cause rapid rotation with a minimum of heat.. right?!" Ace responded while looking into the distance, but wait did he actually just say that? How did he even think like a smart person? You thought when you suddenly spotted the bird from earlier.

"That's right.. what the hell are you doing?" Deuce asked while he sweat drop and stared at Ace.

"It's that giant bird, that dang thing came back" shooting at the bird in the sky, I mean I  also want to kill the bird for the meat.. chicken meat.. man I missed chicken meat, while my mouth started to water in my imagination.

A few hours later the half of the dragon heads face is now gone, more like the jaw actually as Ace finally started helping, the giant bird circling around them in the sky.

"I'm guess that bird's still has it's mind set on eating you masked torao" Ace said while grinning and looking at deuce, I don't think his actually helping though because his just sitting there with his legs spread, while deuce did the work.

"...Do not make your own pen names on me!" Deuce Suddenly shouted to him as a response looking like a shark with annoyance.

"Geez, picky.. What's your problem with it? The torao part of the masked part?" Ace nonchalantly asked while I let out a chuckle, deuce scream how it's the same combination.

And then they continue on the striker again while Ace kept annoying deuce while he pretty much did nothing until it was finally late at night, the moon shining brightly upon them with the stars.

'the stars looks so fricking beautiful.. I've never seen so much star since.. maybe forever.. cuz even in my past life you can't even see them anymore because of the city.'